1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Good Springs for 91 Accord

Discussion in 'Wheels / Suspension / Tires / Brakes' started by wanderinman, Apr 19, 2006.

1. wanderinman

wanderinman Senior Member

Just got a 91 accord and want to remove the shite coilovers its got. Posted a WTB for factory springs but also checking into aftermarket springs as well. I had Eibach's on my integra and loved them. Anybody have experience with springs for their accords? Would like a firm ride but by no means a punishing one.

2. -94-AccordH22

-94-AccordH22 Senior Member

i put some tein s.tech's on my 94 accord. and it sits real nice. not too low but it definetly handles better. its only like a 1.75 inch drop in front or something.

for 200 bucks it wasnt a bad deal. and i dont have to go sideways over speedbumps [​IMG]

3. wanderinman

I was looking at the Tein's, seem to be a good deal. Are the different colors different drops or what?

4. MikeBergy

MikeBergy Blah blah blah....

My buddy had h&r's, the blue ones, if that makes a difference. She liked them alot. It was her daily driver, and she drove in a town with piss poor roads.

5. Turbo&Auto

Turbo&Auto Nick Go FAST!!

I have Progress Springs, I had them on a few different cars. They ride great. Not too stiff on the Accord, but still handles great in summer mode. The tie-bars helped a lot too with all the sway the accord has.

6. wanderinman

I was actually just about to post to see what people thought of Progress springs. There is a guy advertising them locally for $120 for my car and I definitely am considering it.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted