good to know info

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

HEY CLETUS !

I DONE FOUND A NEW INTERNET WEBSITE WHERES WE KIN TALK TO OTHERS LIKE OURSELVES...

YEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW

fucking inbreds....

ok, here what i dont get....

this shit MIGHTA flew back in the 1600's when people lived in middle aged villages which were sparseley populated, and the next town over was a 200 mile walk...

but this is fucking the 21st century !!!!

HOW HARD UP DO YOU NEED TO BE, IN ORDER TO GO AND FUCK YOUR COUSIN?

With the millions and millions of men and women in this country....

you ..

oh that site made me fucking sick to my stomach.

forget it.

whats next? the members of NAMBLA decide to organize and create the first inter-racial pedophile homosexual kissing cousins website?

lol Im happy that you guys liked it =)

I wish I had a good looking cusin sigh... I guess I got all the good looks in the family =`( darn

i got a HOT tall skinny blonde cousin...

she is my uncle's wife's sister. must be about 22-ish now...

we are not related by blood....

not even then would I think about it.

it would be just too weird.

---
Fact: The frequency of cousin marriages in the USA is about 1 in 1,000

Fact: The frequency of cousin marriages in Japan is about 4 in 1,000

Fact: It is estimated that 20 percent of all couples worldwide are first cousins. It is also estimated that 80 percent of all marriages historically have been between first cousins!

Fact: In some cultures, the term cousin and mate are synonymous.

Fact: Albert Einstein married his first cousin. And so did Charles Darwin, who had exceptional children.

Fact: Franklin D. Roosevelt, the longest serving US president in history married his cousin (not a first cousin, however they shared the same last name).

Fact: The first Prime Minister of Canada, Sir John A. MacDonald married his first cousin

A man shall not marry any of his ancestors or descendants, or his sister, or the daughter of his brother or sister, or the sister of his father or mother, whether such collateral kindred be of the whole or half blood. A woman shall not marry any of her ancestors or descendants, or her brother, or the son of her brother or sister, or the brother of her father or mother, whether such collateral kindred be of the whole or half blood. A marriage in violation of any of the foregoing provisions shall be absolutely void.

hrmm...theres a town not too far from here that the majority of people from there we think are imbreads(?) and hump sheep, they are very odd people out there. there is this one field that has a cross in it, and they set it on fire one night. the cops and firemen were all over the place. actually the largest swap shop down here is in that town. what a coincedence. :nobreed:

:blink: what.. the.. fuck..

That's all I can think of to describe what I'm feeling here...

yeah like all of one side of my family is in South Dakota and when i went back there to visit i was pissed cause there was no cute chicks or normal people, well finally i found a hot normal one fuckin low and behold we were cousins, not first or even second, but im not down, if i was back there too much longer im not sure I could proudly say today that the shit up there is WRONG!

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Apr 11 2004, 11:47 PM-->
Originally posted by slohnda@Apr 12 2004, 12:32 AM
pissedoffsol
@Apr 11 2004, 11:30 PM
dude, your wife is hot enough

the wife is trouble.. we're not doing too hot. want her?

can i take her in on a lease? :lol:

haha this reminds me of that thread where the guy tries to sell his wife and describes her using car terms. lol

damn... i dont get it..

oh man.. i think im gonna be sick :puke:

when all else fails, look within your family?? so what do you start at the top of the family tree and work your way down?? .. until you get to your sister??

oh man.. im gonna be sick for a week :puke:

Back