Good Trade?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

b18b1

hey i will obviously need some engine management once i get my motor and turbo in...a guy wants to trade me a hondata 2b for my gsr head without cams...is that a good deal?? and will that be good enough tuning for my set up????....which is a 95 LS benson sleeved to 2.0 crower rods je pistons 9 to 1 balanced blue printed bottom end JG head with head work crower turbo cams with ITR mani fitted to the head i wanna run 8 PSI or so on teh street and like 20 at the track and this will on a sc61 turbo...

personally, i'd try to sell they head on its own... and use the cash to get an s200 system
the 2/3/4 series is out of date.... like windows 98

yeah i agree with sol, the s200 is like $300 and you can add the boost upgrade after that. i think you could get atleast that much for your head.

cehck the for sale forum... some kid wants a b16 head, but talk him int othe gsr head..... and just because it's like the "s200" doesn't mean it has datalogging...
but sell the

How much for the GSR head? is it everything exept cams? (Valve ccover, distributor, Intake manifold, etc)

it does not have cams or dist. or valve cover...sorry i didnt make it more clear im so use to saleing LS heads out the wazoo with like port work and full valvetrain without cams and i always dont think about if the person is useing it as LS vtec ...usually on a LS head someone has another to get the dist. and valve cover off. im gonna talk to the guy again and see what all comes with it ...and it depends if i can sale the head...thanks

Back