good way to get your ass beat

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

:bustout: thats great. i love his reaction, would have probably been the same way myself. "i have to go to the fucking hospital... there are fucking scissors in my arm!"

lol...i cant really tell if there was a cut in the middle, but all i know is those scissors were in my left arm, and dude in the corner woulda caught a beat down with the right.

That kid would get FUCKED up after I had that scissor removed.

On the other hand, I'd probably react the same way as the kid with a scissor stuck in his arm did. It would take a minute for me to realize it was embedded in my arm. I'd poke it to make sure I wasn't imagining things. Following that, I'd probably sit down and smoke a nice fat blunt before making the journey to the hospital.

After it was removed, I'd act like it was nothing and still associate with the kid until my arm healed, as soon as the bandages were removed and I had strength in that arm again, that little bitch who threw it would get the beating of his lifetime, literally, that kid would have welts the size of lemons scouring his body. He'd be lucky if I didn't bring him to PA after his beating and tie him to the roof of the Audi with phone cord and do a 130 - 0 mph brake check

man fuck that ...

i would thrown scissors at you too, fucktard lol

i dunno what they sprayed him with, but dude was just chilling and they spray shit in his face.
ida thrown whatever was in my hands at him too.
and i woulda been right behing it to beat the fuck out of him :p

lol....i dunno...throwing a ball and hitting him in the back...yeah, thats fine...throwing scissors...not fine. there is a line for acceptable retaliation....something that eisenhower didnt get....

looked like febreeze to the face...

and i HIGHLY doubt he expected the scissors to stick into the dudes arm, he was prob just throwing whatever was in his hand...

and hospital??
wtf?
pull it out and put some neosporin on it...

How about just using your fists and putting the beat down on him ?

That kid looks like he has enough mass to move a hand in some sort of devasting manner. I'm 135 pounds and I lay someone out if I do it right.

That's the problem with kids that take a lot of shit from people.. when they go, they do something stupid like throwing scissors at someone.

yea, if i was that kids roomate i would definately think twice about spraying him in the face with febreeze...

and i can't really blame him for throwing scissors...
a stapler would have been funnier though...

Quoted post[/post]]
yea, if i was that kids roomate i would definately think twice about spraying him in the face with febreeze...

and i can't really blame him for throwing scissors...
a stapler would have been funnier though...

not really. that wouldnt stick into his arm, but if it hit him in the head...

oh, i see it now. :mrgreen:

Back