good way to get your ass beat

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

not really. that wouldnt stick into his arm, but if it hit him in the head...

and if you opened it before you threw it, and it stapled his ear to the side of his head, or stapled his nose flat, now that would be some funny shit...

Quoted post[/post]]
not really. that wouldnt stick into his arm, but if it hit him in the head...

and if you opened it before you threw it, and it stapled his ear to the side of his head, or stapled his nose flat, now that would be some funny shit...

ive been stapled into the back of the leg. it really doesnt hurt.

later that day i jabbed the kid in the inner elbow with a pen. i bet that hurt more :p

staples from a normal stapler don't hurt, the larger staplers tend to hurt a bit more...
i used to put staples in my arm, not really a bit deal...
until i hit a vein, not cool...

and when i was like 12 i stabbed my brother in the leg with a pen...
that was one of those, didn't think before i did it moments...
also not cool...

My friend's 5 year old got pissed at me for taking his wheel barrow to haul dirt, so he threw a spade at my back. I also got hit with an axe in the knee cap, and sucker-hit from behind with a 2" link chain.

Fuckers.

My first CRX friend back in 1997 got in a fight in a bar, where someone took a barstool to his head. he was in the hospital for 3 months getting brain surgeries and slipping in and out of a coma.

That's some serious shit.

My friend's 5 year old got pissed at me for taking his wheel barrow to haul dirt, so he threw a spade at my back. I also got hit with an axe in the knee cap, and sucker-hit from behind with a 2" link chain.
god damn...
i would have quartered the kid... thats just not cool...

and the axe? was that your own doing?
i've come real close with sledge hammers and hatchets before...
hammer to the inner knee hurts like a bitch...

my uncle had a friend back in the late 70's-early 80's that took a bottle to the face in a bar fight, he had to go get his eyeball put back in his head...
to which i said, well did he at least fuck the guy up before he went to the hospital?
to which my uncle said, are you crazy? his eye was hanging out of his head...
oh... right...

It was a Bertuccis. Chain restaurant.

I got in a fight at a Ninety-Nine a few years back. It was quick, but there was lots of noise.

This thread had me in fucking stitches laughing.

Its a repost, but its one of the few things that makes me laugh everytime.

That kid looks like he has enough mass to move a hand in some sort of devasting manner. I'm 135 pounds and I lay someone out if I do it right.

I just realized I'm almost 2 Steve's

I outweigh him by 108lbs

I'm at my proper racing weight.

Let us examine who I weigh less than:

Lindsay Lohan
Jenna Von Oy
Jeri Ryan (Who's husband apparently used to walk her around sex clubs in Britain at the end of a spiked chain.. betcha didn't know that)
Kate Winslet

Interesting list, huh ?

There are drug busts that weigh more than I do.

leprechaun.jpg

LMFAO
THAT WAS AWESOME!!!!
HA! thats crazy!
What are the chances of that happening!
Reminds me of a time when a friend of mine was pestering his lil sister at the table and she got so pissed that she stabbed him in the side with her fork! Right between the ribs! It went all the way down to the end of the prongs and he had a fork hanging out of his side! ha...good times!

Back