goodbye mr honda , hello firebird...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i checked it out, but its just not me, not to mention my turbo civic could probably rip it a new a hole. the only reson i thought about it was for a drag car not a daily, but i thought the 305 would have more pickup, which infact it doesnt.

stayin true to my honda's

Good Man!

The only Firebird I'd even consider owning would be a WS6 ram-air 6 speed. Nothing like chirping 4th gear. :D

Good stuff. Honda's are always a good choice.. don't know if I would have made the same, but I would have had to drive it. Nothing better then basing a decision off of a test drive, and it sounds like you did just that.

Sadly, I'm retarded. I like cars going fast in a straight line and around corners.. I'll drive either one. I find enjoyment in both.

i checked it out, but its just not me, not to mention my turbo civic could probably rip it a new a hole. the only reson i thought about it was for a drag car not a daily, but i thought the 305 would have more pickup, which infact it doesnt.

stayin true to my honda's

Get it. Rip out the POS 305 and drop in a 350, 383 or 427.

You wanna spin through first and second, chirp in 3rd and 4th, and still barely have any traction in 5th? Well, there ya go.

Back