google "failure"

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

JDMPlaya

This is good shit, goto google.com type in Failure & click I'm feeling lucky..

i don't know if this has been pointed out already here, tried searching but couldn't find it. but go to google and type in "WMD" for weapons of mass destruction and hit i'm feeling lucky.......that'll give you a good laugh

Originally posted by adidas_man@Oct 13 2004, 03:29 AM
i don't know if this has been pointed out already here, tried searching but couldn't find it. but go to google and type in "WMD" for weapons of mass destruction and hit i'm feeling lucky.......that'll give you a good laugh
[post=401967]Quoted post[/post]​

sweet

someone wanna post a link? i went to google and typed both "failure" and "WMD" in the search field and came up with nothing that said "im feeling lucky"

post a link instead of this goose chase.

This is the page that comes up when you type in "failure" and click the "I'm Feeling Lucky" button.

Clicky!

You will also notice that it is the first result if you click "search" instead of "I'm feeling lucky"

Originally posted by GSRCRXsi@Oct 12 2004, 07:52 PM
someone wanna post a link? i went to google and typed both "failure" and "WMD" in the search field and came up with nothing that said "im feeling lucky"

post a link instead of this goose chase.
[post=401975]Quoted post[/post]​

are you stupid? its the button next to the search button at google.com

Originally posted by B16@Oct 13 2004, 01:19 AM
are you stupid? its the button next to the search button at google.com
[post=402011]Quoted post[/post]​

lol, FU mike. :p

what does that button do? just bring up the page of the first match?

Back