Google falls to MyDoom

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

You have got to be kidding. Excite.com as in excite@home???? They used to and might still run one of the largest spam outfits ever. Certainly one of the largest email ad distribution system that they rent out. Besides, I don't see any images.excite.com etc.

Originally posted by TurboMirage@Jul 26 2004, 01:40 PM
excite > google.

kthx.
[post=368225]Quoted post[/post]​

:ban:

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jul 26 2004, 01:07 PM
im not seeing any errors
[post=368236]Quoted post[/post]​

It is back up now, it had been down all morning. CNN had a story on it when I went to lunch.

There are other search engines nowadays other than Google? :p I haven't used anything else in nearly 2 years now.

Google was still running just fine right when I heard about it on the news this morning, I never had a problem.

Originally posted by dveit@Jul 26 2004, 06:14 PM
been using google for over 3 years and i have not yet had one problem with it.
[post=368280]Quoted post[/post]​

werd. I used to use Yahoo, but now, I only use that for Email.

Originally posted by dveit@Jul 26 2004, 06:14 PM
been using google for over 3 years and i have not yet had one problem with it.
[post=368280]Quoted post[/post]​

werd. I used to use Yahoo, but now, I only use that for Email. I think I started using Google in 2000!

I went to do a google search yesterday and it wasn't working. I LITERALLY almost started panicking. I was like WTF AM I SUPPOSED TO DO NOW!?!? Shit! I couldn't remember ANY other sites... After staring at my screen for a few minutes, i remembered good old altavista.... Which was running SLOWER THAN SHIT

Back