google finance debut

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

If google finds a way to help me get laid or get extremely rich, (both after-products of the other) they will be the greatest, most powerful entity ever.

Does anybody remember Demolition man? Every restaurant will now be named google. all products and services are google.
And as for fight club fans. Planet google, Google universe and Froogle Solar systems.

but as B said, Skynet here we come. Once they start an IM program it's all over.

Google is going to send a Droid back from the Future to destroy Yahoo one of these Days.

Quoted post[/post]]
If google finds a way to help me get laid or get extremely rich, (both after-products of the other) they will be the greatest, most powerful entity ever.

Does anybody remember Demolition man? Every restaurant will now be named google. all products and services are google.
And as for fight club fans. Planet google, Google universe and Froogle Solar systems.

but as B said, Skynet here we come. Once they start an IM program it's all over.

GoogleTalk. Look it up.

Quoted post[/post]]

then, they already are.

google.com -> myfreepaysite = laid
google.com/adsense => extremely rich

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

then, they already are.

google.com -> myfreepaysite = laid
google.com/adsense => extremely rich

cool, I just put in my two weeks and bought 1000 shares of trojan on e-trade.com

Thanks B :thumbsup:

Google finance <<<<<< yahoo finance. as of right now... google hopfully will over come yahoo but so far.. no go.

Back