google fun

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

E_SolSi

Member of the 20 nut club
VIP
  1. go to google.com (the real deal classic google home page)
  2. search "do a barrel roll

:)

that new instant search nonsense is fucking all the cool google shit up

Same here. Even if you're at the classic site, as soon as you start typing it starts showing results.

Should probably mention that you need to use Chrome for these to work, and you have to turn on Google Instant.

i dont use the instant search shit it pisses me off... so didnt realize it doesnt work with it

People use browsers other than Chrome? :confused:

And moreso, people use Internet Explorer!?!?

People use browsers other than Chrome? :confused:

fuck Chrome
crash happy POS... yeah its faster than Firefox.... when it decides it actually wants to load anything
guy i work with uses Chrome... i couldnt even begin to count how many times he tries to load a page and it just shits itself
id go back to Konqueror or Opera before i used that garbage again

fuck Chrome
crash happy POS... yeah its faster than Firefox.... when it decides it actually wants to load anything
guy i work with uses Chrome... i couldnt even begin to count how many times he tries to load a page and it just shits itself
id go back to Konqueror or Opera before i used that garbage again

Opera has so many features it's disgusting. I tried using it, but there's just too much going on. I use IE9, and like it, so there.

FF is a hog. but it's still the best browser out there in terms of extentions and tools that I use. Your results may vary

see, i dont really use extensions/tools .. i create a shortcut bar and click on that and that only... lol..

ive been a fan of FF for a while now. my only gripe is that they have been updating it so fast lately that the add-on developers dont have time to update their shit. so every new update nearly all of my add-ons stop working

Back