google fun

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

fuck Chrome
crash happy POS... yeah its faster than Firefox.... when it decides it actually wants to load anything
guy i work with uses Chrome... i couldnt even begin to count how many times he tries to load a page and it just shits itself
id go back to Konqueror or Opera before i used that garbage again

I've never had a single crash or problem loading any pages besides on my work network, since the sites are all designed for IE6. :p

I've never had a single crash or problem loading any pages besides on my work network, since the sites are all designed for IE6. :p

lol, I installed it yesterday at work so I could try these two things, and it crashed going to ...Google.

I guess it's a bit crashy, but it's very responsive and has varying levels of simplicity, and I've got URL bar, back, refresh, star, tools and tabs... shit moves quick. Oh and Angry Birds.

eh, i tried chrome, didnt much care for it.

just put opera 11.52 on my desktop, and i like it so far.
im not an extension happy kind of guy.
i like opera so far because i can cut out all the buttons and shit i dont use.
and organize it all.

but, i'll try ff 7 too, been using ff for years, and im a pretty loyal type of person. lol.

My favorite Google game is "Why do bl"

Try it.

I would like to add:

Why do black people only drive Nissan Altimas, Maximas or Chrysler 300s

Ah... the "T'ree Hunny!"

NO, just like most stereo types do have a way of playing themselves out.

Stereotypes don't create themselves. No one ever locked their car and panicked when they were lost in Westport Connecticut.

Back