Google+ Plus - Anyone have invites?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

If any of you cats do want an invite PM me your email address. Im not sure if it works with none gmail accounts but Id be willing to send an invite to test it out.

i've sent many to non-gmail addresses.. they work fine, i think it just makes you make a gmail address

I don't think Google really means for it to be a Facebook replacement. They are going to shut down the Picasa and Blogger properties and roll them up in to Plus. In the next year or so they are going to scale sharing and +1's out across all of their spaces. So if you like a video on YouTube you will hit +1 and select the circles you want to share it with. Or if you do a search for something it will reference it against your friends and if they have searched for something similar the results they liked may be weighted more. Just my highly uneducated opinion on Google+

i got an invite in my gmail inbox
didn't sign up yet

best-motivational-10.jpg

Pretty much spot on right there ha ha. I am amazed at how many of my friends have yahoo or hotmail email addresses. I spammed invites to just about everyone I have ever emailed and noticed it.

Back