Gorgeous del Sol on ebay

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Anyone notice the spark plug placement on the head of that supposed z6? I think it may be a turbo'ed D15B7. As far as I knew, the D16's had the spark plugs on the FRONT of the valve cover. I may be wrong, feel free to interject.

Quoted post[/post]]
Anyone notice the spark plug placement on the head of that supposed z6? I think it may be a turbo'ed D15B7. As far as I knew, the D16's had the spark plugs on the FRONT of the valve cover. I may be wrong, feel free to interject.

Very perceptive.

Here's a pic of a y8
new_pics_002.jpg

This sol really sux.

A D15b7 with 5 psi of boost? Damn, that might just make up for the added weight of the bodykit, the nitrous tank, and the horrible wheels.

I'd take my Civic over that.

Eeeeshhhh.

whoa whoa wait a sec here. Z6s have rear facing plugs ?

personally, i think with an eg front-end conversion, and a swap, that car would be pretty sweet. and oh yeah, fix the drips in the paint.

Quoted post[/post]]

B was the one who called it a z6, and then everybody jumped on it like the guy who's selling the car is fronting or something. Go read the ad again, he never says what motor is in the car.

And geez, you guys are way too picky. It seems like the majority of people on this site will automatically reject any car that isn't sporting light-weight 15" black rims and factory ground effects!

The car looks good, the color is classy, and the body kit looks nice, even if it is a "played-out" kit. Perhaps the reason that the Buddy Club kit is so popular is because it is one of the nicer-looking ones?

And as far as the rims go, they look nice and they fill in the wheel wells nicely; the car has a nice stance.

I'll freely admit that it's a lot nicer than my car and probably nicer than a lot of our cars! I'd drive it!

Quoted post[/post]]
personally, i think with an eg front-end conversion, and a swap, that car would be pretty sweet. and oh yeah, fix the drips in the paint.

Yeah, I was just waiting for somebody to say that...how the hell does the buddy club kit look bad but putting a Civic front end on the Del Sol looks good? Everybody was busting on that hatch with the Celica headlights a few weeks back, how is the EG front end conversion any different? It's not like say a CRX with a JDM front end, no Del Sols ever rolled out of the factory with eg headlights! To me Del Sols with the EG conversion look just as bastardized and are just as pointless as any of the other headlight/tail-light/anything conversions out there...

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

B was the one who called it a z6, and then everybody jumped on it like the guy who's selling the car is fronting or something. Go read the ad again, he never says what motor is in the car.

And geez, you guys are way too picky. It seems like the majority of people on this site will automatically reject any car that isn't sporting light-weight 15" black rims and factory ground effects!

The car looks good, the color is classy, and the body kit looks nice, even if it is a "played-out" kit. Perhaps the reason that the Buddy Club kit is so popular is because it is one of the nicer-looking ones?

And as far as the rims go, they look nice and they fill in the wheel wells nicely; the car has a nice stance.

I'll freely admit that it's a lot nicer than my car and probably nicer than a lot of our cars! I'd drive it!

please... his car is listed as a 1.6 litre engine. Read the description. The only del sols with 1.6 litre engines are the 1.6 DOHC VTEC, and the 1.6 SOHC VTEC. The non vtec engine is the 1.5 litre, which isn't on the listing. This guy sucks ass, and his car sucks ass.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

please... his car is listed as a 1.6 litre engine. Read the description. The only del sols with 1.6 litre engines are the 1.6 DOHC VTEC, and the 1.6 SOHC VTEC. The non vtec engine is the 1.5 litre, which isn't on the listing. This guy sucks ass, and his car sucks ass.

Word.

I got $1100 for my '94 Del Sol S with the stock D series motor in the car that had 130,000miles on it.

The rear quarter panel was like cancer and rusted beyond belief. The front passenger side fender was crumbled. The car had been keyed numerous times. It was rolling on steelies and econo $40 tires, and it had a bad transmission.

The interior of the car was immaculate, however.

Quoted post[/post]]

True. His car has a crappier motor than the stock one . . and it smokes. Makes you wonder "where did that 1.6 go in the first place??" This car may have been in a serious accident and then just re-built . . .why else have an EG front (cheeper to buy) . . . hell, the engine is wrecked so ill just throw in this 1.5 and boost it as slopily as possible.

There is way more to that car than meets the eye, buyers beware.

its listed as an eh6 in the vin, and as a del sol si... and well, that tells me z6.

if he ripped out the z6 to put in a turbo d15b7, hes a fucking retard.

Quoted post[/post]]
its listed as an eh6 in the vin, and as a del sol si... and well, that tells me z6.

if he ripped out the z6 to put in a turbo d15b7, hes a fucking retard.

See, thats why im thinkin something terrible happened to this car and we dont know about it. Serious accident maybe? That would explain the new front, new paint, and new motor. . . . :ph34r:

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
EBAY DEL SOL

here's a del sol worth the money

turbo B16, uberdata turned P28, sparco seats, 4500

niceeeee

and a cage through the rear window
:bash:

the rear window is what makes the del sol. hands down.
anyone whos owned one can vouch for that. fuck the roof. its the back window.

Yeah, I love being able to blast the heat and roll down the rear window when its cold out. Its nice fresh warm air. Only time the top comes off is when somone else asks me too and I make them do it.

Back