Gorgeous del Sol on ebay

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

That Sol may be fast, but it's kinda rough around the edges. Give it a new paint job, some decent wheels, and get rid of those stupid numbers - and I'd gladly rock it.

I think the best Sol I've seen around these parts, is the Samba green one posted on Ebay a while back with Rotas, Teins, and a K20A swap.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Anyone notice the spark plug placement on the head of that supposed z6? I think it may be a turbo'ed D15B7. As far as I knew, the D16's had the spark plugs on the FRONT of the valve cover. I may be wrong, feel free to interject.

B was the one who called it a z6, and then everybody jumped on it like the guy who's selling the car is fronting or something. Go read the ad again, he never says what motor is in the car.

And geez, you guys are way too picky. It seems like the majority of people on this site will automatically reject any car that isn't sporting light-weight 15" black rims and factory ground effects!

The car looks good, the color is classy, and the body kit looks nice, even if it is a "played-out" kit. Perhaps the reason that the Buddy Club kit is so popular is because it is one of the nicer-looking ones?

And as far as the rims go, they look nice and they fill in the wheel wells nicely; the car has a nice stance.

I'll freely admit that it's a lot nicer than my car and probably nicer than a lot of our cars! I'd drive it!

please... his car is listed as a 1.6 litre engine. Read the description. The only del sols with 1.6 litre engines are the 1.6 DOHC VTEC, and the 1.6 SOHC VTEC. The non vtec engine is the 1.5 litre, which isn't on the listing. This guy sucks ass, and his car sucks ass.

I'm not saying that B slipped up, I'm just saying that nowhere in the ad the guy actually says the car still has the D16z6 VTEC motor. The car may very well have had a motor swap and been wrecked and all that and whatever, but my point was the guy is not a retard or liar. Ebay is listing it as still having the 1.6 because it's going off the VIN info.

EBAY DEL SOL

here's a del sol worth the money

turbo B16, uberdata turned P28, sparco seats, 4500

niceeeee

Yeah, this is exactly the point I was trying to make earlier. The red Del Sol has balls, but it's fuggin ugly! It'd be nice to have on a track day, but I wouldn't drive it on the street looking like that! Why can't you guys accept anything that doesn't have small black wheels, factory ground effects, and 300+ horsepower? Judge the blue car for what it is...a nice street/show car...at least it's all tastefully done and there's no ghey altezzas or giant fugly wing...

hey i live in nc and there is a used car lot up the street.... they have a gsr wit a b16 swap and its all turbo wit hks and shytt hks bov and a Shytty Ractive Exhaust and a Nx 100 wet shot.. but besides that it had a vis racing carbon fiber hood and a vis racing body kit .. and lambo doors the ppl only want 6 g flat for it but heres the catch it has wht the dealer calls it as blow past... Aka Blown rings...

Hey here is a delsol you should like .... i have ridden in it it Moves

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/DEL-SOL-TUR...1QQcmdZViewItem

WOW. That is one hell of a pretty car. There's so much chrome under the hood. Turbo and Nitrous? WOW. and for $6600 not bad at all.

Quoted post[/post]]

and a cage through the rear window
:bash:

the rear window is what makes the del sol. hands down.
anyone whos owned one can vouch for that. fuck the roof. its the back window.

lol, looks like it goes through the rear wall to me..

48_1_b.JPG

and that last del sol sucks too. altezzas and yellow? ghey.

yerrow=fast

Great... all this talk about Sol's is making me want one.

This is the Sol I want. Clicky

Bone fucking stock. Some nice rims, coilovers and maybe a swap would be perfect. :ph34r:

Too bad he's asking 900 more than it's supposedly worth according to KBB.

you dont want that

si's are slow as shit

Quoted post[/post]]
EBAY DEL SOL

here's a del sol worth the money

turbo B16, uberdata turned P28, sparco seats, 4500

niceeeee

Quoted post[/post]]
hey i live in nc and there is a used car lot up the street.... they have a gsr wit a b16 swap and its all turbo wit hks and shytt hks bov and a Shytty Ractive Exhaust and a Nx 100 wet shot.. but besides that it had a vis racing carbon fiber hood and a vis racing body kit .. and lambo doors the ppl only want 6 g flat for it but heres the catch it has wht the dealer calls it as blow past... Aka Blown rings...

Hey here is a delsol you should like .... i have ridden in it it Moves

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/DEL-SOL-TUR...1QQcmdZViewItem

both those cars suck ass

Buy my Del Sol for 4k. All it has is AEM intake, GReddy 4-2-1 SS header, Tanabe Medaillion Exhaust, Enkei RP-F1 15x7 wheels, and Potenza S-03's on it.

Back