Got a Audi TT today

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Got it really drive it around today since it was try out. I found out that person before me bought 2400 in factory upgrades to my car. heated seats/bose/ 6 disc changer/ sport package with the 17 inch rims. I liked the car a lot yesterday. But after driving it today. I am totally hooked. That thing is the best handling car I have ever driven. I took cornes like 15+ mph than my wrx and it stuck to the road literally like it was on rails. I know the styling isnt for everyone. But the interior is fucking sweet. It has all the shit about what station is on the radio and what song is playing on the gauge cluster.! fucking cool. Oh and it does the stupid window thing like the jetta guy on the commercial (turn the key and they go up) WOOT! Thanks for the support guys! Its not a WRX but its a lot more luxury and I just want the ol lady to feel spoiled. And she does :) as for me its still all bout the snivic! :worthy: :worthy:

Heated seats+Bose=UBER FANTASTIC!!!! They need to come up with ac seats as well. no more seat sweat... :worthy:

Originally posted by h22bubbleback@Feb 4 2004, 07:18 PM
TT = Total Trash; IMO

my dad just got a TT and just traded it in because he wanted more performance so he went and got an m3...which we both agree performence is splendid...now to convince him to let me pimp it for a night

TT is a wonderful car but if I had to pick from a used 2000 TT at 16-22K or a 2000 M3 at 45K

hmmmmmm

ok the M3 would rock but who the hell wants to pay over double the price.....

AWD 225HP fully loaded with a 6 speed tranny

=) damn it time for me to go look at them again lol

someone buy my A4 =)

Nice :thumbsup:

Damn you have a lot of cars. :ph34r:

Originally posted by tab@Feb 5 2004, 12:40 AM
Nice :thumbsup:

Damn you have a lot of cars. :ph34r:

Holy shit you're right...

2000 Gray Audi TT Quattro
2001 White/Blue GSXR
1991 White Civic Dx with B16a swap.
1988 Kawaski Ninja
1989 Civic HB
1990 Crx Si
1990 Civic Si
1990 Acura Integra
1985 Toyota Moonvan

:blink: holy shit. :worthy:

I like the TT's. I'm kind of VW biased :p . If you like, you'd probably love an R32, casually look around and see if you can find one...... dunno when and if they came out yet though. :huh:

Back