got a digi cam,*PICS* of everything!56k warning

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hatchboy

Sleeves+boost=Love
Well here is some pics i just took today with my digital camera that i got for x mas.
start with pics of mickey&buster, my dogs lol
s3fed0797d1f79.jpg

buster sticking his tounge out at me, that lil shit
s3fed07ba1d4e5.jpg

mickey giving me the "i ate too much" look
s3fed08024bb18.jpg

my poor lil rex,havnt washed it in weeks cuase of the shitty weather.
s3fed093d30d54.jpg

s3fed0953ea619.jpg

muscle behind the rex, check cig
s3fed0873ea618.jpg

mickey goin for the kill
s3fed089768fc4.jpg

Me and my dads toy
s3fed08da83d78.jpg

another
s3fed091935b93.jpg

muscle behind the boat
s3fed08f91125c.jpg

where i work on cars

well theres a lil bit of pics for ya, hope ya like em.

Looks sweet :thumbsup: what kinda digi cam did you get? I've had my Kodak for a few months now...

word of advice: get some rechargable batteries, if you're like me you take a lot of pics and AAs don't last very long :)

yea llaready went through the first 2 double A's today, its a kodak also cx6200, parents got a kodak thats like top of the line with docking station and photo printer also

Bah, you got the next best model over TPP and I. We both have CX4200s. I don't have the docking station though. :(

yea the docking station sure makes its nice, set it rite ontop pof it and 1 touch photo transfer to email,computer or printer and its a photo printer so it prints just like if u were to take in a role of film to be developed. 30 cents a pic tho is what it works out too.

parents cam is 6340, that my friend is one badass digi cam

Hah ! I have a Boston Terrier too ! Mine is 14 years old though, and she's ... well.. Inactive.

-> Steve

fuck yea b, without the boat in there i put 7 crx's in lol
it was badass, il see if i can find a pic, its 40x46 in the shop,me and my pops built it. boston terriers are badass steve, i love there personalitys

Back