Got a GMail account, baby!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

8039 items found for Gmail

Oh shit y0!!!

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jun 21 2004, 04:58 PM
briancummiskey -At- gmail.com is mine for $3.99 :D

I would ONLY pay for it if I could have the address of God @ Gmail.com.

I won one for $1.99

Hooray for me =)

Now to think of a good email address....

Actually, it's pretty cool. I have email notification set for say a thread on Honda-Tech, and all the emails are sent into the same folder, so I can scroll through all the replies, as if it were the thread.

Originally posted by TurboMirage@Jun 22 2004, 03:45 PM
dont need this shit... one email address with 50mb space is plenty.

Yea, till someone sends you some pics, or other document that takes up a lot of space. Granted you can copy it to you computer, but I don't always check my mail if I am in the field for thirty days, so a lot of space suits me great. Different strokes.

What's the maximum attachment size?

I've got a few friends with Gmail, and it's pretty sweet. The search function and threading capabilities are really slick.

:thumbsup:

Originally posted by Calesta@Jun 22 2004, 09:03 PM

I've got a few friends with Gmail, and it's pretty sweet. The search function and threading capabilities are really slick.

:thumbsup:

I don't know the attachment size, but the htreading is soooo nice. instead of opening ten emails from the same source, you just scroll through them all in one email.

Originally posted by Calesta@Jun 22 2004, 02:03 PM

10MB, for both sending and recieving files.

EDIT: Browsing the FAQ, and noticed that you cannot send or recieve executable files at all. Not even if they're compressed. <_<

Ok, 10MB. No big deal then. Not many email servers in the world will allow attachments larger than 10MB anyway. If you have to send something that large, you should be using something other than email anyway.

Not sending executables makes sense. Your average user shouldn't be receiving .exe files anyway- and most executables that are legitimate programs are never standalone files.

Originally posted by 92b16vx+Jun 22 2004, 10:10 AM-->
TurboMirage
@Jun 22 2004, 03:45 PM

Yea, till someone sends you some pics, or other document that takes up a lot of space. Granted you can copy it to you computer, but I don't always check my mail if I am in the field for thirty days, so a lot of space suits me great. Different strokes.

got a point.

as where i check my mail 134781273492 times a day, and can adjust the size of my inbox just by logging into my domain controller.

Originally posted by TurboMirage+Jun 23 2004, 03:38 AM-->
Originally posted by 92b16vx@Jun 22 2004, 10:10 AM
TurboMirage
@Jun 22 2004, 03:45 PM

got a point.

as where i check my mail 134781273492 times a day, and can adjust the size of my inbox just by logging into my domain controller.

This is one email....

s40d95dc0cf862.jpg

In the inbox it just has one entry with a (28) next to it, then you open it and voila, you can expand and collapse as nescessary.

Back