Got a good question for guruu's

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ZC-DA

Alright I am buying this Saturday a 88' Integra LS. I already have a 90' CRX HF w/ ZC swap. I know the D16A1 is basically a ZC with different cams. What all do I have to do to put the ZC into the Integra. I really need like kinda play-by-play if you will. The second question is this, I noticed that the Integra has like an "I" Beam in the rear sort of like a rear axle, can I still pull my KYB AGX's off the CRX and them fit? I also have some tower bars by Neuspeed, I know from looking that the front is not going to fit I wonder if the rear will?Any help will be appreciated.

the ZC will not work in the Integra for the same reasons a D16A1 won't work in a CRX/Civic - although the engines share a few of the same parts, they are not close to being the same - the CRX has struts on the rear and the Integra has a beam axle with coil springs and separate shocks - the KYB's won't work

I really need to know why this will not work? I was going to buy the car today and if it won't work then I will not buy it. I need to know why.

The mounts are different> its gonna require some custom work.

according to this it will work:

d16-frontmount_1.jpg

Okay I really need to know if this WILL work and if so can somebody do this in like laments terms. I can't understand this stuff. If you can find out please send me an email @ HWYSTAR90@wmconnect.com. Any help will be appreciated.

It's been presented to you about as simple as can be... you obviously need to do some more reading up so you know what to ask about. I don't think anyone on here wants to email you an entire explanation of why or why not this would work, just because you haven't looked up the information for yourself.

By the way, layman's terms not laments.

Okay I'll ignore the flame by you my friend, so then the problem is what Calesta, that the mounting holes are different? What mounts do I use? How does the wiring differ? Can I still use my Si tranny? If you can point me in the right direction then maybe I won't have to ask such "simple" questions. Have you ever wondered why there is so many ricers in the world Calesta? Maybe it's because when they do ask questions or should I say "simple" questions they get ridiculed by assclowns like you! Get that sour cream chip out of your ass! Lighten up, I thought that's what these forums were here for. FOR INFORMATION! Not a internet tough guy like yourself! That's okay if the thread gets locked, but know this dude that's why we have rice like it or not, why don't you go drive a Camaro or Mustang! F*^$n hater!

Man its too much hassle for a weak motor. IF you're on a budget , then save u p for a sohc v-tec or dohc zc made for your car.

Originally posted by ZC-DA@Oct 25 2003, 03:21 AM
Okay I'll ignore the flame by you my friend, so then the problem is what Calesta, that the mounting holes are different? What mounts do I use? How does the wiring differ? Can I still use my Si tranny? If you can point me in the right direction then maybe I won't have to ask such "simple" questions. Have you ever wondered why there is so many ricers in the world Calesta? Maybe it's because when they do ask questions or should I say "simple" questions they get ridiculed by assclowns like you! Get that sour cream chip out of your ass! Lighten up, I thought that's what these forums were here for. FOR INFORMATION! Not a internet tough guy like yourself! That's okay if the thread gets locked, but know this dude that's why we have rice like it or not, why don't you go drive a Camaro or Mustang! F*^$n hater!

Don't trash an admin for your lack of thinking. Try google or searching for info. All the info is out there. BTW Calesta's car will own your car in ever aspect, so I don't think he is that much of a hater.

Back