Got A Job Offer... Tacoma, WA

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

you aren't living anywhere near grenwich... lol 100k a year there is poor. if you want an hour + commute, it's livable.

i can't find a 2 bdromm condo under 325,000. lol 3? you're up to 500k.

There is affordable living within driving distance, but the commmute sucks. There's only 2 real roads that go through there, 95 and 15, and both are parking lots during rush hour.

It's not great lol. And if some say Bako is worse, then that place must blow lol.

just curious... why do people say it blows here? i know its not the greatest place, but its not the worst place either.. if you do end up coming here, make sure you have a garage for the teggie

just curious... why do people say it blows here? i know its not the greatest place, but its not the worst place either.. if you do end up coming here, make sure you have a garage for the teggie

Im gunna go out on a limb, and say this might have somethin to do with it.

you aren't living anywhere near grenwich... lol 100k a year there is poor. if you want an hour + commute, it's livable.

i can't find a 2 bdromm condo under 325,000. lol 3? you're up to 500k.

There is affordable living within driving distance, but the commmute sucks. There's only 2 real roads that go through there, 95 and 15, and both are parking lots during rush hour.
lol, I figured that much. If the only person I've heard of that lives there is a multi billionaire (Vince McMahon) then the shit has got to be crazy expensive lol.

People just say it's boring, hot, and the same old shit everyday.

But these are single people who party hard so I just take their opinion with a grain of salt...

The Teg will most definitely get a garage :)

Im gunna go out on a limb, and say this might have somethin to do with it.
Lol but my area is pretty bad on theft too... It's Cali, nuff said lol.

Bako isn't called "the armpit of CA" for nothing. If that doesn't attract home buyers I don't know what would? lol

Bako isn't called "the armpit of CA" for nothing. If that doesn't attract home buyers I don't know what would? lol
Lol

2 good things, we have a road course and drag strip.. both about 30 minutes away..
I got Willow Springs like 10 minutes from me lol. I had LACR about 15 minutes from me until they shut her down :( Now they tried to compensate by putting an 1/8 mile track at Willow Springs, fuck that.

I got Willow Springs like 10 minutes from me lol. I had LACR about 15 minutes from me until they shut her down :( Now they tried to compensate by putting an 1/8 mile track at Willow Springs, fuck that.

there is a full road course 15 minutes from tacoma. and a 1/4 mile drag strip there too.

there is a full road course 15 minutes from tacoma. and a 1/4 mile drag strip there too.

Theres 2 drag strips within a half hour of the MB dealership. In opposite directions. Then theres 2 in Oregon (one of which is also a full road course as well), that are like an hour and a half away. Weve got a pretty nice selection up here.

Theres 2 drag strips within a half hour of the MB dealership. In opposite directions. Then theres 2 in Oregon (one of which is also a full road course as well), that are like an hour and a half away. Weve got a pretty nice selection up here.

Too bad Tacoma wants to pay me shit :(

Back