got a job

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

vtecsir1

well i found a job finally unfortunetly it has nothing to do with my degree "digital media". im going to work for honda, changing oil. atleast i can get parts for my car cheaper and fix it cheaper. i needed money so i will settle on this for awile oh well just thought i would share.

One of my first jobs was working a lube rack. It's a good place to start. While you are doing this start on your ASE certs. I worked as an automotive tech for about 7 years total before I switched sides and started wrenching on aircraft. Now I am the QA Manager and Mechanic for a small aircraft company. Sweet job...... By the way, No degree.

thanks guys, not exactly why i busted ass in school but maybe i will look into ase certs, why not i love honda shit.

good luck, I still haven't found a job. But then again I am not looking for a job outside the field that I want to go into so that cuts down on 95% of the shit out there including desk jockey :D

Milan

I just got a job too! I'm psyched.

Working at the local Ruby Tuesdays.

Not the greatest job, but I need money desperatley. :(

Originally posted by dveit@Aug 24 2003, 12:31 AM
I just got a job too! I'm psyched.

Working at the local Ruby Tuesdays.

Not the greatest job, but I need money desperatley. :(

i hear you, same boat needing money

good thing my gf is an engineer :D

i work two jobs. My main job I work as a technician at my dads company. the other job is at a pizza place.... 60 hrs a week. One job has shit for pay... I always get dirty looks trying to put that in the teller window. :p

boy, im 23. yeah i know the difference between job and career believe me i dont plan on staying there forever unless i became a mechanic.

Originally posted by JDMilan@Aug 24 2003, 07:32 AM
lets not mix up job and career boyss.....lol

Milan

I know the difference as well.

technician=career w/ lots of raises and advancements to look forward to

cut and boxing pizza at a pizza place=job that pays crap but is fun because of all the hot girls that work there and come in to order pizza. :lol:

Back