Got a new car.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

erikespo

And what other car to get than a 2003 Honda Civic Si.. I don't know what all the negative comments about this car are. it feels pretty peppy to me. I will post pics of it tommarrow...

YAY!

You would.

Congrats on the mini-me Odyssey.

the mid wing is crap but the rest of the kit isn't TOO bad. Needs different wheels though. I hate the '01-'03 Si wheels. Also look into the '05 taillight swap. they look way better, and the lamps are brighter.

I like it all around. Not particularly fond of that midwing like everyone else said, but fuck it. Leave it if you want it. It's your car.

Congrats and enjoy the k20s torque :thumbsup:

That mid-wing is bangin' !

I've never seen one before on that gen. Good score on the body, I am in awe.

Nice. I dont think any of the bidy mods look bad. i read the replies before i saw the pics and was thinking i was gonna see a riced out Si. looks good man.

I am not a fan of the mid wing.. I think I am gonna pull that and change the honda spoiler to the HFP one. I think that one looks good. I believe the side skirts are from honda but it looks like someone who didn't know what they were doing put them on..

I just noticed the difference between tail lights.. definatly going to have to swap those.

But one on the biggest factors in this was that I got it for $12,999 and it only has 28500 miles on it. and the warranty from the dealer goes to 100,000 for parts and for corrosion on any body panel or electrical system.

it is lowered enough.. I still want to know why my rev limit is at 8000.. it tested today to make sure and it is definatly at 8k... there may be some hidden modifacations here...

Back