Got a new dog

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

erebunicrx

my name is Dale
its a white boxer. i think he is smart as hell for how old he is. he feteches and does not shit or piss in the house..

Picture077.jpg

Looks like he has two black eyes.. Funny, being a "boxer" and all..

good luck with him, not crapping/peeing in the house at that age is a great thing.. Might have a half-intelligent dog there.

Maybe he just feels more free outside and enjoys the wind whipping against his balls as he pisses.

Congrats.

boxers are great dogs...and VERY loyal...i might get me a boxer one day...i have a couple friends who have boxers...

they ran out of regular boxers , so dale decided to pay double the money for one they forgot to paint.

ima have to suggest the urban camo theme. you can pick up the supplies at vatozone.

Blanco said:
Are you going to leave his ears natural or get them cropped?

not sure. im going to the vet in a few so i'll talk to him about it.

Cute ass dog. I'm getting a Pitbull/Beagle when my friend's dog finally has the puppies. Going to keep it at school until I have to take it home and suprise the rents'.

And as many of my friends have already said, yes it's a wierd mix and yea I guess the beagle got raped by the pitbull.

Back