Got A New Toy

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

B16

Super Moderator
VIP
just picked this up.
94 del slo vtec
:D
s3ec83409ef42d.jpg

s3ec8345d3d09e.jpg

bought it from a guy in sacramento, has 120K miles on it, its in pretty good shape, one dent in the rear on the trunk lid. everything else is in pretty good shape. drove it, its pretty fun, nice to have vtec again, :p did a compression test on it, it was pretty much 185-190psi across the board.

Originally posted by jeff@May 18 2003, 11:02 PM
Nice find. Now you need to paint it flat black.

No, he has to go have some fun down a twisty road, have a deer jump out infront of him then instead of having dinner, he ends up sideswiping a rail gurad. THEN paint it flat black. Maybe blue this time

Actually you should get a big black ben alarm system. But seriously get some theft insurance on it and some kind of a security system for it.

Originally posted by asmallsol@May 18 2003, 06:46 PM
Yea, around here, I have seen some identical ones asking up to 10k.

damn!
lets just say he was asking 5300 and i talked him down from there :)

Originally posted by liquid00meth@May 19 2003, 03:33 AM
sweet find!

coming soon, Del Sol VTEC/T ?????

Hell no, B16 is a road racer. He is going to re do the head and possibly put CTR pistons in there.

that price is great. It looks like it has a tad wear and tear but you cant complain for that price.

Originally posted by asmallsol+May 19 2003, 11:03 AM-->
liquid00meth
@May 19 2003, 03:33 AM
sweet find!

Hell no, B16 is a road racer. He is going to re do the head and possibly put CTR pistons in there.

that price is great. It looks like it has a tad wear and tear but you cant complain for that price.

haha, you read my mind. :p
suspension first, i'll have to lay off on motor mods until i clear up some debt. maybe i'll just wait till the rings go, then i have an excuse to rebuild. yes, has some wear and tear, but that is expected for a car that is almost 10 years old.

Originally posted by B16+May 19 2003, 03:12 PM-->
Originally posted by asmallsol@May 19 2003, 11:03 AM
liquid00meth
@May 19 2003, 03:33 AM
sweet find!

haha, you read my mind. :p
suspension first, i'll have to lay off on motor mods until i clear up some debt. maybe i'll just wait till the rings go, then i have an excuse to rebuild. yes, has some wear and tear, but that is expected for a car that is almost 10 years old.

:) sweet
another road courser :D

and you have to change your title .... youve got a B16 again :)

Originally posted by asmallsol@May 19 2003, 06:33 PM
You never ansered me when I asked, Did they take the teins?

sorry, thought i did
<attention> marijuana affects the memory </attention>
yes, they stole everything... there was nothing left worth a shit on the car. they even took my DX guage cluster that showed 215,000+miles on it :wtf:

now i have to start from scratch again :( which will be a slow process....

and you have to change your title .... youve got a B16 again

:p

Back