Got a nextel?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

this thread just makes me smile. the number of people with the "Yo, Nig, TALK TO ME" is just amazing. when i was working at a grocery store, id hear it at least twice a day...just crazy. Too bad i dont have nextel or i could have some serious fun :)

Did you 2 buy/sell that friggin CRX yet?

I've got a line on some EDM black housing headlamps WITH the smoked corners for the 1g's.

I already ordered a complete set

Quoted post[/post]]
Did you 2 buy/sell that friggin CRX yet?

I've got a line on some EDM black housing headlamps WITH the smoked corners for the 1g's.

I already ordered a complete set

Neat. Myheadlights are actually off: Chris if you want these, have him send them down and we can wire em up.

The snow put a damper in the plans. The CRX can push a cigarette pack down the street and it's still stuck about 200 feet in some snow. When it's cleared, It'll be coming to my shop. I had arranged the tow truck to do it Sunday night (But it snowed)

yeah so this nextel thing...

if i bleep someone, and then 2-3 hours later, it defaults back to whoever is the first DC in my contact list. im going to have to change B's name to ZBrian or something :p

Back