Got a picture for celerity

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Z6CRX

übber ɐɾuıu etarip
1198773410269.jpg

These things are awesome. It would be neat to see the size of of these cars compared to a person.

Also, believe it or not, almost every one of those cars is dramatically different.

There are A110s, 310s and 660s. There is one Group A GTS (lower left corner, dark blue). That mustard colored one in the middle mystifies me.

That mustard colored one in the middle mystifies me.

Looks like it has the same body lines as one of he silver ones to the left of it.
I have a higher resolution but photobucket wont let me upload any higher. Good picture too considering i found it near the shithole of the internet.

I think the lines are very different, but it's still basically the same car. It may be some wierd one-off (at a gathering like this, it could even be a prototype, the air scoops up top look proto-typical (IE: Sloppy as hell))

Fuck that is hot.

That's a Groupe C A 310. Note the intake vents at the b pillar. Now compare the vent profile with that of the mustard one.

The mustard one is chiselled, and appears to be not only after market, but home-made with cardboard and glue.

Also, the side mirrors in the this new blue one WAY more modern than that car. Someone needs to be punched.

No one has pointed out the camber on the yellow one near the front :)

Back