Got a PS2!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Dustin_m

Yeah so i was coming home form school today and thought about how boring it is at home cuz im not working tonight. so i thought , since i just payed off my Credit card, why not buy somethin??? So i went a nd got a PS2. For $200 I got a new PS with ATV offroad 2, and the network adapter and controller. then i also bought another controller and a Mem card and GT3 used. so i was out the door for 260 and i also scored 12 free game rentals at Hollywood Video. Ya i know its old shit but its new to me so im happy. Just thougth I'd share

know what you mean.. when the ps1 was out for 5 years, i bought it for 100 and i was syked about it..haha.. even the dreamcast..welcome to the 'inner' circle.

Oh i forgot to ask, How in the hell do you get the GT2 garage on here??? i already copied the file to the PS2 mem card, but it wont read it in the game. That was the reason i posted in the first place

i wish i could afford a PS2 right now :( all i got is a regular old PS1.

on a side note, anyone got a Nintendo 64 they wanna get rid of for cheap??

i dont think you can do that.... but thats just me mang

i have a dreamcast for sale for cheap. i can give someone a game list if needed. some are burned games that work just fine w/o a mod chip.

You can't load your garage from GT2. I can't anyway. I haven't found anything on the internet that said you could either.

aight i thought i read it in a mag before the game came out, guess it didnt happen, so what car should i buy to start out????????

i dont think you can because most of the cars are updated.. anyway.. why the fuck a N64?? that system is crap.. i have it but i dont wanna sell it haha.. trying to collect all the systems.. all im missing is the xbox and gamecube.. not gonna get xbox though.. i feel itll fade out like 3d0 or jaguar.. anyway, you can get a new one at toyrus for 40 bucks.. and thats the pikachu editon..hahaha.. if you want a system.. for cheap.. get a Dreamcast.. shit is bomb... it plays EVERYTHING.. you just need the right programs.. it plays VCD, PS1, emulators, all that nice crap.. oh yeah, start out with a CRX or something.. cheapest car and you can build it fast.. then get an r32 and mod it ablow everyone out of the water..

Xbox > Gamecube > Dreamcast > N64 > Caleco > NES > Atari2600 > 3D0 > Genesis > Jaguar > masturbating > PS2 :)

Get the miata.
find a friend and get him to mod out the miata. then buy it from him. You can kill all the races from the start. You buy the fully modded miata at the stock price!

Originally posted by endlesszeal@Sep 9 2003, 04:05 AM
.. not gonna get xbox though.. i feel itll fade out like 3d0 or jaguar..

Um, no.

Originally posted by Afipunk21@Sep 8 2003, 10:11 PM
Xbox > Gamecube > Dreamcast > N64 > Caleco > NES > Atari2600 > 3D0 > Genesis > Jaguar > masturbating > PS2 :)

ahh good old Atarai 2600. i used play those all the time back in the day.

i love my xbox and my PS2 they both kick ass. senate you need to get "auto modelista" i think you would enjoy it

Back