1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Got A Question

Discussion in 'General Tech and Maintenance' started by TRuggiero_, Feb 12, 2003.

1. TRuggiero_

TRuggiero_ Senior Member

So I came home, went into my house, came back outside 5 hours later and my brake lights are on, it died so I jumped it. E-Brake wasn't on, nothin else, just my brake lights, I pulled off my battery cable for now, but what the hell is wrong with it?

2. E_SolSi

E_SolSi Member of the 20 nut club Moderator VIP

:blink: hmmmm.... maybe the brake pedal isnt coming up all the way??? or something electrical????

3. RFHOMI2U

RFHOMI2U Senior Member

check the wiring on your tailights. maybe something is shorting out? thats what happened to me before.

4. hcivic.com

hcivic.com Senior Member

there is a little switch that is activated buy the brake pedal being pressed the best dolution is to replace the switch or if that is not an option then glue a washer to the to of it and it will be fixed

5. TRuggiero_

TRuggiero_ Senior Member

Alright, thanks guys, I'll try checkin out the switch thing when I get home from school.

6. TRuggiero_

TRuggiero_ Senior Member

By the way, it was this little peice of crap plastic thing that hits the button for the lights, it shattered, thanks for all the help guys.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted