got a referee ticket------help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yeti

I have no smog equipment, so i wanted to ask what was all included as smog equipment on the d15b vtec,

and no cat, aftermarket exhaust mani.intake pipe, and the evap has been removed

Most likely you will need to swap back to the stock motor.. just go over there, pay $30 for the inspection and let them tell u what u need to do.. with every paid test u get a free retest

I don't think there is an evap on the D15B VTEC.....I know there isnt one on JDM OBD1 D and B series motors. You will need to add one to the IM. PCV valve, O2 sensor, Cat and a CARB legal header or switch to a OEM exhaust manifold.

^sheet..

so im looking for a stock exhaust manifold that will bolt up to the d15b vtec head (ex/si head {d16z6})

my questions are this..

can i use a d15b2 exhaust manifold on the d15b vtec?

how about a f22b1 manifold..

also my whole evap system is gone so i gotta find one to replace mine( the d15b doesent come with a evap)

can i use any evap from another honda just wrig it up>?

how the hell do i rig in a solenoid? there should still be a plug on my harness right ?

Yes should be a plug on your USDM engine harness.

You can get an evap system and tap a fitting into your JDM IM (stock location is back of IM on driver's side). But you're right about a USDM D16Z6 complete IM will work well (scavenge a wrecked 93-95 Civic EX coupe, 92-95 Civic HB Si or EX Sedan)

If you use the JDM IM, There is a tab for you to also tap a hole to mount the sensor to the IM. Then a hose ran from sensor to the tap inside the plenum on the IM. Then a line from sensor to charcoal canister. Also a bigger line comes off charcoal canister to a line on the TB. That should be all of it.

Any OEM exhaust manifold that fits the head will work for the ref. Just no aftermarket header without a CARB number.

Last edited:
Back