got a taste of JDM today

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

This thread is a bit of an attack. Yeah, it's a taste of JDM

That's it. Has anyone hinted that because the steering wheel is on the left, that someone should pee on someone's mom ?

Because this thread kinda has that feeling.

Does anyone think before they do a Rhd conversion? How do you go through drive-thru windows or the bank? Not worth it IMO.

Does anyone think before they do a Rhd conversion? How do you go through drive-thru windows or the bank? Not worth it IMO.
yes. i don't eat fast food and don't need a drive up bank. i do direct deposit and use atms.

also, my rhd car isn't a daily driver. Mostly race and drift events. weekend car and to just have fun with.

yes. i don't eat fast food and don't need a drive up bank. i do direct deposit and use atms.

also, my rhd car isn't a daily driver. Mostly race and drift events. weekend car and to just have fun with.

Thats cool. I just mean every other rice boy does it and immediately regret it and you see it for sale on honda-tech. For 8k...:ph34r:

o well i had fun driveing it and i will do a RHD swap to my other eg hatct cuz thats what i like.

mines gone....traded it in for $400......:(

but...:ph34r:

....just got an 07 Outback:D

You suck Clayton. You know I have no car. I would have given you $500.

You suck Clayton. You know I have no car. I would have given you $500.

[16:14] Airj0ckey: last chance
[16:14] Airj0ckey: for the subaru
[16:15] thesutrix: oh no way, I don't want that thing
[16:15] thesutrix: unless you wanna trade for my peugeot
[16:15] Airj0ckey: it's getting traded in in about 10 minutes
[16:15] thesutrix: I just got another car anyway
[16:15] thesutrix: a Cutlass
[16:15] thesutrix: traded for what
[16:15] Airj0ckey: 07 outback
[16:15] thesutrix: good luck with that payment
[16:15] thesutrix: my Cutlass is $500

Last edited:
I bought it for $1200 without the wheels....2.5 years ago....60,000 miles ago....

and I posted "make offer"

ahhh you beat me to it.

the gremlin strikes again:D
lol i figured sum1 was gonna say it!!!haha one day my friend was fucking arund in his civic...its a normal lefty,,we went throgh the mcdonalds in reverse..the lady opened the window,,shes like,,uh wtf are you doing??hes like,its stuck in reverse,shes like oh ok,,then we got our food and put it in 1st and drove away..the look was priceless
I bought it for $1200 without the wheels....2.5 years ago....60,000 miles ago....

and I posted "make offer"
ahh..confusion sucks

Back