Got an early christmas gift

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Well this is it.

http://www.iriveramerica.com/products/ifp-180t.asp

This is a great buy. Just thought i would post up incase anyone was intrested in getting one.

It plays MP3, WMA, has a built in FM receiver, and record voice messages. unlike most mini FM recievers this one actually WORKS with GREAT reception. I was very surprised. So far it is holding about 24 songs, and can fit about 1 or 2 more.

I love my GF

and again, this is a great product. :thumbsup:

I hate you. :p

Nice :thumbsup:

I don't remember what was ur girls name, I think my sister knows her or chilled wit her before. O yea and if you see my sister tell her I want my 18s back.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Dec 9 2003, 09:58 PM
I don't remember what was ur girls name, I think my sister knows her or chilled wit her before. O yea and if you see my sister tell her I want my 18s back.

?? huh ??

my girlfriend isnt buying me anything.... ahh oh well dont need or want anything anyway. What shoudl i get her for xmas since im leaving monday it cant be much.... or should i get something for myself

disregard my posts...it doesnt matter, o leanmean, what about the dog man, thats a expensive ass gift, get urself something

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Dec 9 2003, 10:06 PM
disregard my posts...it doesnt matter, o leanmean, what about the dog man, thats a expensive ass gift, get urself something

:secret: that was for me! keep that on the DL lol she reads this board too man

Back