got an interesting propsition at work

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BodyDroppedNikes

...PENDEJO....
VIP
tonite at work, a Vietnamese guy i work with approached me at work with an interesting proposition. . he is an immigrant and is a nice guy and i get along with him at work. anyways, he is trying to get his 29 year old sister here into the United States. the only way she can get over here right now is if shes "married". he wants to give me $15,000 cash and have me sign a fake marriage license. i am kinda skeptical about doing this but hes in desperation. he also told me that he would take care of all the legal issues that would come up. i am all for helping someone out, but this worries the shit outta me because i dont wanna get into any type of legal trouble and i sure as shit dont wanna hear about his sister getting deported and i get into alot of shit for this. oh he wont give me the $15,000 until his siter gets over here into the USA. maybe i should ask for half the money up front??? after all it would be my ass im asking.

what should i do? i have 3 days to make up my mind about this because i told him i would. i figured i would get you guys and gals opinions on this issue....besides $15,000 wuld be nice to have and i sure as hell could use it. i just dont wanna go to jail...again. anyways...please help me.

actually, who gives a shit if she's hot or not....15 grand is...like...K-series swap in the ol' teg, dude...

First off you need pictures becuase you shuld at least beable to fuck the shit outta your wife =)

2nd thing.... 15K? Bahhahaha thats NOTHING!

I wouldnt do it but you should offer to date her and if things work out well.......
=)

Originally posted by civicious@Aug 2 2004, 09:40 PM
actually, who gives a shit if she's hot or not....15 grand is...like...K-series swap in the ol' teg, dude...
[post=371709]Quoted post[/post]​

LOL no K-series for me. id prolly use half of it to buy a better car and give the other half to charity...OR buy James' 2000 Honda Civic Si from him and go from there. i would be helping a few people at once. besides James has helped me out alot here in Fort Wayne, and that would be my turn in helping him out. ive been helped out alot here where i live and i believe it would be my turn to help other people.

like i said in posts above...i just dont wanna get into serious trouble and/or go to jail...again.

get pics yes, but what can really happen legally to you? they cant' prove you weren't "in love" right? :)

if you tell the INS you're married what's to say she can't get her butt over here, divorce you and then expect alimony? What would you say? I didn't really marry her? something to think about.

something else.....is $15k all it takes to convince you to commit a felony?

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp+Aug 2 2004, 09:46 PM-->
civicious
@Aug 2 2004, 09:40 PM
[post=371709]Quoted post[/post]​

LOL no K-series for me. id prolly use half of it to buy a better car and give the other half to charity...OR buy James' 2000 Honda Civic Si from him and go from there. i would be helping a few people at once. besides James has helped me out alot here in Fort Wayne, and that would be my turn in helping him out. ive been helped out alot here where i live and i believe it would be my turn to help other people.

like i said in posts above...i just dont wanna get into serious trouble and/or go to jail...again.
[post=371712]Quoted post[/post]​

You're acting like 15grand could go a LONG way...it can't.

See if she's hot... See if its somebody you actually COULD enjoy being with... Find a middle man to hold the money. You can usually pay an escrow service a few hundred bucks. Also sign pre-nuptual agreements.

pre nup on a fake marrige license wont work- its not legal. 50 bucks says she comes over, marrys you, then divorces you and takes half your money- you never see the 15 grand and you lose your shirt to some bitch you never even got a knob nibble from.

tell him she's gotta come over 5 times a week, clean your house, do the dishes, etc, and she's gotta fuck you whenever you want it.. the entire time your "married"

Ever seen the movie Birthday Girl?

Go watch it, and then decide to NOT do this for this guy.

Although...

Nicole Kidman is hot as fawk in that movie.

Dude, I know where your'e coming from.....My mom asked me to do the same thing for her second cousin in Ghana. It was kinda fucked up when she asked me. Caught me off gaurd, but in the end, I said no....

This is actually a common thing, this business marriage. A few yrs ago it used to be relativley safe. But now that INS = Homeland Security, there's a lot more risk involved (outside of the whole Pre-Nup thing).
For one thing, you usually have to stay married until she gets her green card. This could take anywhere from 1-5 yrs in NY, w/ all the back-logged applications. After that you can get divorced, but it looks suspicious. And mot of the time they wanna stay together until they get their citizenship.

So its not just a one time deal....you could be w/ this chick for a long time. And 15 grand seems like goat shit when you spread it over 5yrs.

Back