Got Boost

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Ok, what the hell are you thinkin man? Honestly. Why would you spend 20 grand to get a 400hp show and go honda? It's a waste of money. If you have a lot of money why did you buy an LS motor? Just put a B18C1 boost it and call it a day. And having your wife drive your kids around in it is somethin Michael Jackson would do.

The LS came from a 95 special edition tha I bought for $100.00 From some spanish guy that rolled it on the interstate. So why would I not use the LS.My show and go is not her Honda it is my Suburban rollen 23's on a chopped frame and bags 2003 Escalade front clip and full caddy interior with frenched in caddy lights with a fully built balanced and blueprinted 5.7 stroked out to 6.4 Supercharged. 6 TVs PS2. My kids need to ride in style. Im not building the honda for you but for my wife. One day you will understand.

Originally posted by slopoke@Jun 5 2003, 03:38 PM
Money doesnt matter , We have a family business

My show and go is not her Honda it is my Suburban rollen 23's on a chopped frame and bags 2003 Escalade front clip and full caddy interior with frenched in caddy lights with a fully built balanced and blueprinted 5.7 stroked out to 6.4 Supercharged. 6 TVs PS2.

You're in the Columbian drug trade?:ph34r:

I'd give you props on the sub, but I hate those damn SUVs that I can't see around when driving my Del Sol.

As for the LS buildup, good luck! There was a thread in the Civic forum (I think) started by me back in Dec or Jan... A liar who was my friend tried telling me he had the hookup on parts. So PissedOffSol and others listed off some stuff to get a B18 to an 11sec ride in a Del Sol.

Back