got bored so i decided to take some pics

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

eg6sir

Supa Mod
VIP
well.. i was bored this morning so i decided to take some pics of the rides.. i am by no means a professional photographer and my camera sux ass, but ya gotta work with what ya got..

my hatch will be going for paint here in about a week..

rides007.jpg

rides005.jpg

rides002.jpg

rides001.jpg

hatchie002.jpg

awe come on. you know you want EBP or Phoenix yellow. be original.

well.. the original color was white.. so that means the inside of the car is white.. the engine bay is white.. and it also means less money for paint.. i was gonna go with a light olive green or a bronze metallic, but i decided to keep it simple

and a gallon of pheonix yellow or EBP is about $300.. i'm going witha budget paint job... with everything.. bodywork, primer and paint etc.. its costing my a whopping $175 -$200.. the mechanic i use when i cant do it myself is gonna do it.. i've seen his sons paintjob and its pretty good looking and hasn't even been buffed yet.. so.. its not gonna break the bank, its just gonna serve its purpose
*edit*
and it looks 100x better than primer for a fifth of the cost :thumbsup:

i was being sarcastic about those colors. i have seen 32423423 ebp and phoenix yellow hatches. white is good. you can put black/bronze/white rims on it and they all look good.

i plan on going with the sports bronze or polished slips (yea, yea... i know).. or some Track Rs if i can find some in bronze/polished lip

Last edited:
Back