got fired today

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by h22bubbleback@Jan 20 2004, 04:47 PM
with....." :bo: :bo: :bo: :bo: :bo: :bo:..i fucked your daughter" :click:

i really didnt sleep with his daughter..but she did give me head awhile back :D

Thats even better, you didnt even have to touch the bitch!

Originally posted by h22bubbleback@Jan 20 2004, 07:47 PM
my boss just called me...started bitching about how much money he needs to drop in gettin his gas station back up and running...didnt give me an exact amount.."the cost of the damage's today were obviously more than what your parents spent to raise you"...i replied sharply with....." :bo: :bo: :bo: :bo: :bo: :bo:..i fucked your daughter" :click:

i really didnt sleep with his daughter..but she did give me head awhile back :D

HAHAHA LOL thats fuckin hilarious, andi thought the whole story about the pumps was hilarious...wow lmmfao this shit is great

oh ya and its to bad about the ahhhh ummm....oh ya your job ya thats to bad about that part.... :ph34r:

word of advice: Don't leave home for a few days and have someone pump your own gas... :lol: but i wish i could have seen it. hope you have better luck

That's fuckin great. I just busted up laughing when i read that. Damn i think it's you bosses fault for not meeting regulations, and if he tries to make you pay, i would seriously threaten him with a lawsuit. I am sure he knows that his ass could get shut down, so put that on him and see what he says.
Other than that, i say you should have lit up a fatty while you walked off just to scare the shit out of him.

:lmao: :lmao: That's fucking grand. Way to go out with style.

Now go back there and top shelf the biznatches.

Awsome. :)

But remember that video you see on TV all the time where the cops are chasing this crazy guy and he hits a gas pump and theres a geyser of fire? That could have been your gas station! :eek: :eek: :eek:

...and that would have been a REALLY cool way to get fired. :)

Originally posted by DarkHand@Jan 20 2004, 10:32 PM
...and that would have been a REALLY cool way to get fired. :)

Literally. :lol:

I remember that episode...I woulda been runnin for the life of me from the first time he rammed one of the pumps.

Originally posted by DarkHand@Jan 20 2004, 07:32 PM
Awsome. :)

But remember that video you see on TV all the time where the cops are chasing this crazy guy and he hits a gas pump and theres a geyser of fire? That could have been your gas station! :eek: :eek: :eek:

OMG was that the one where the guy was running from the cops and ran into the gas pump while playing classical music?

If its the one I am thinking about, it was funny! The guy got stuck and wouldn't get out then the cop pushed his car outta the way and then he got blocked in or something. Well the cops were trying to get him outta the car and he wouldn't look at them, he just kept staring straight ahead. He was playing classical music too. When the cops were yelling at him, he turned up the classical. :lol: He claimed that JESUS made him do it, or GOD, one of those.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jan 21 2004, 09:51 AM
wheres that pic of the chick with the gas pupmp driving down the road... lol

:lol:
i saw that happen a few weeks ago at a local gas station, i saw it coming too... i was waiting for her spot, she was inside the quickie-mart and just walked to the drivers door, started her truck and pulled away. those things can stretch pretty good before they snap :lol:

Originally posted by B16@Jan 21 2004, 10:06 AM
:lol:
i saw that happen a few weeks ago at a local gas station, i saw it coming too... i was waiting for her spot, she was inside the quickie-mart and just walked to the drivers door, started her truck and pulled away. those things can stretch pretty good before they snap :lol:

I want to see somebody do that so I can point and laugh! :lol:

Even better...

s400ecaf58166b.jpg

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Jan 21 2004, 01:56 PM
Even better...

s400ecaf58166b.jpg

hahahahha

spilling gas on the ground has some sort of penalty associated with it. Your boss could sue those dumb asshats that just took off with the pumps still attached, but I'm sure he's too stupid to realize that, what with him still using the old antiquated pumps like that. I can tell just from that your boss was a fucking cheapskate.

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Jan 21 2004, 01:56 PM
Even better...

s400ecaf58166b.jpg

yea but atleast he had break away lines...i thikn my boss, i mean ex-boss never even heard of them before. I think camera phones are gay, but i wish i had one for my little day job fiascal.....

i told my friends about the story...they want to go get gas there and drive away before my boss can take the nossles out of my friends hoop ride...and i will be there hiding in the bushes takin pictures to share with all you..lol

man, that sucks you got fired.

only if you had pics to post, mexican driving away with entire gas pump with gas spewing out like mt. st. helens,,,priceless...omg that would be hilarious.

Dunno if that's such a good idea... You got away twice without the pump making a spark and burning/killing everything in the area, third time's the charm.... :)

Back