got in a fight

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Iron 1

I was hanging out with about 8 friends tonight. some guy comes over w/his girlfriend, and gets in my friends face. I being the person I am stand next to my friend, until the stranger pushes him, and then I jump in. As I start getting in the guys face his gf is dialing 911 threatening to get the cops here..as soon as she says I just dialed he swings and hits me in the side of the face, no warning nothin' he still had his jacket in his other hand. He knocked my glasses off, and now they're bent, and I'm UBER pissed. I was on a big pile of ice and started swinging back, I got 2-3 small hits in, while pushing him back, and getting off the ice. once I got onto the dry pavement I got 1 good shot in, on the lower left jaw. He twirled his head, and stopped fighting me. after that he just stopped, tried to talk some more shit, and left with his girlfriend. she never dialed 911, after her bf hit me she realised that he would be in trouble, not me, and stopped the call!!! none of my 8 friends ever jumped in, they just stood around in disbelief. Now I'm home, my head hurts, and so does my fist...and tomorrow I have to explain to my parents why I have a big bump on the side of my face, and why my glasses are bent!!! I hate guys that have small penis syndrome, and have to take cheap shots...
On a side note, since I got more hits in, 1 very solid hit, and he walked away, does this mean that I won???

:cliffs:
hanging out
guys gf threatens to call cops
guy hits me by surprise
I hit him
He stops and walks away

sounds to me like you won! :thumbsup: nice going! some peeps just need to be put in their place. just be glad you are home and in one peice and not in a hospital cause you never know who might be packing a weapon these days. oh and tell your parents it weas self defense because it WAS. and also, the other guy punched you first.

thaz why i took lotuskungjitskrateshotokonninjadom class.

good job mang :thumbsup: :boxing: sounds like something i might do, and blonco you dont knwo how big his friend was nor do you know this ugys personalty, the kid that the foo walked up to firstmight have just been the type to get beat up befor fighting or he just might have been to small to defend himself either way i say "good lookin" (<good looking out) iron1 thats the kinda of friend i like. and dont come bac kwith any of that fight your own battles or any crap like that he did what he did as im sure alot of the rest of us would have (looked out for da homie)!

:ditto: Unless your a pussy i doubt you would stand there and let one of your friends get their butt kicked. Good job bro, you did exactly what i would have, except i would have broken the guys face a little more so he can remember me! lol

You won, and considering most fights are won by the person who lands the first solid blow I'd consider myself lucky. You should have chased him to his car socking him in the back of his head, and then kicked his car when he tried to leave. You could have made him look like a total bitch in frount of his girl :D

GOOD JOB MANG...i hate loud mouth pussies that talk mad shit for no reason...there are no winners in fights...just people who fucked up...iv been in a fight every weekend for the last few weekends...all my boys split into sides and we just fight because of these 2 kids we hang out with and a girl...just not worth it, hopefully one day it will be all squashed

Loco leaves and it all goes to hell...hahahah
Woke up this morning with an awesome black eye, And it's swollen on top, so all I see is this big bump. It wouldn't have hurt if I didn't have my glasses on.
my friend isn't small, he's still a minor at 17, but he isn't the fighting type. He got pushed and just stood there, and laughed at the guy. I've stepped in for him 2 times now. I know it's nice to know someone's got your back, although I'm usually that person. If I didn't think that they were that good of friends, I wouldn't step in.

Here is a tip from your Uncle Cel:

You should think of a trademark finishing move, that way everyone knows the fight is over and you have won. A friend of mine suggested breaking both hands. This can be done with your booted foot when he's on the ground. Step on his hands and break them. That way there is no retaliation, you're point is known and their hands end up wrapped for a few weeks. There are others that suggest the removal of an ear during a serious fight, Nothing takes the fight out of someone like seeing someone else holding their ear. But I don't believe in permanent scarring from a simple fight. Fights happen.

My move is to fracture the shoulder blade or trapezium. The shoulder provides a spot for down punches, forward punches and two handed pain spins. The skin around the shoulder is easy to give "indian burn" to, and cause some pain when they try to get back in your face. Shoulders are very effective to limit and manipulate an attacker.

-> Steve

Originally posted by Celerity@Jan 18 2004, 04:34 PM
Here is a tip from your Uncle Cel:

You should think of a trademark finishing move, that way everyone knows the fight is over and you have won. A friend of mine suggested breaking both hands. This can be done with your booted foot when he's on the ground. Step on his hands and break them. That way there is no retaliation, you're point is known and their hands end up wrapped for a few weeks. There are others that suggest the removal of an ear during a serious fight, Nothing takes the fight out of someone like seeing someone else holding their ear. But I don't believe in permanent scarring from a simple fight. Fights happen.

My move is to fracture the shoulder blade or trapezium. The shoulder provides a spot for down punches, forward punches and two handed pain spins. The skin around the shoulder is easy to give "indian burn" to, and cause some pain when they try to get back in your face. Shoulders are very effective to limit and manipulate an attacker.

-> Steve

and this coming from a guy that can't loosen a strut nut...... :roll:

I'm more the other way. I like to finish fights without marking, but I make the person tell me they're done. It's a beautiful thing for a man to have to tell you he's defeated in front of his own woman and a crowd. I also prefer a good souvenir, like a hat, poker cap, or something of that sort for a trophy. I am not a thief, and usually give this piece back after a nice strut about the area. A good choke out is perfect, my preferred finish. Besides the nice embarrassment, no real harm is done, and so very little face is lost(no pun intended). I put a guy in the hospital in High School, felt real bad even though he started the fight. I gave him a strong hook and put his molars through his cheek. Blood everywhere, and he got like 39 stitches. A fight is a fight, but who wants to go through life with a hideous scar on the cheek?(or gimpy hands)

You did the right thing, won, and stopped when your enemy conceded to your authority. Too bad about the glasses and the lump. Try honesty, your parents have probably been there before.

I prefer to urinate on my opponent as my finishing move. I usually call him a filthy whore while I do so, as he lays there on the ground. Aim for the mouth and ears.

i got into a fight a few months back some asshole said me and my friend were stairing(sp) at hip and he got up in my face and asked what i was looking at. (he was hanging over an escalator at the mall, and trying to get attention) i said "i don't know what the deal is you were hanging over the rail trying to get attention and thats what ou got so whats the big deal." he took one step back and hit me in tha jaw. i immediatly yell "what the fuck" (in the middle of the mall @ like 5:00 on a friday) punched him in the side of the head and tackled him. about that time one of his like 6 friends started to jump in while my friend just stood ther. then some lady from Old Navy and an older couple in there sixtys stopped it saying "two on one's not fair."

BUT the best part is as we were walking away on of the assholes friends ran up and check me and my friend in the back. and the sixty year old man thet broke it up earlier grabbed the faggot by the throat, fucking choaking his ass (making him turn red) and throwing him on the ground say, "if you want to fight someone fight me". this old guy was like throwing and pushing him into clothing racks inside some store. i thouht that was fucking funny as hell.

:cliffs: some ass hat and his friend tried to start shit and got there asses kicked by some sixty+ year old man.(probably ex-marine)

word of advice, if someone gets up in your face, don't wait on them to throw the first punch, headbutt their ass in the nose and leave the squirming on the ground.
if they go to the cops say they instagated(sp) it with verbal threats and you were protecting yourself from possible future injury.

you need better friends.

if your boys don't have your back, they aren't your boys. with 8 of you and 1 of him, he shoulda never left walking. and fuck, neither shoudl his g/f. get one of your girls to kick her ass too.

No chit, while fighting this guy I look over and see 6 of them lined up on the other side of the sidewalk, just watching. the guy I was defending picked up my glasses, and another one that I've known for 7 years was coming over to help out. I know my friend would have helped me if it wasn't over...but the others??? oh well it's over now, and I'll look for this asshat next weekend!

Back