Got it up and running finally

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

That's the kinda people I was talking about that would appreciate hard work learned by yourself.

Thanks Turbo Mirage, I rly do appreciate the nice words! :)

F that, he finally gave me solid proof about the manifold bolting to an F22 head...
i've been telling everyone i know with an accord to try it cause i HEARD it works
now i know it works and i'm looking for a budget accord project...

accords are nice cars :)

how much boost do u think would be attainable without upgrading the ecu. i have just turboed a d16z2. im considering abandoning the project because of the amount/cost of tuning produts out there. i am a toyota mechanic (my colleagues think im mad) but these conversions are very rare in ireland and knowledge isnt readily available. i wanted to use it as a guinea pig (its in a rover) then spend the money on a crx if i built up the confidence

all depends on the turbo size
8-10 on a small turbo
maybe 6 on a large turbo

look into crome for tuning
they sell chipping kits very cheap if you can solder

True that, I didnt realize how cheap and easy it was to tune with crome.

Even if you dont have soldering skills, 165 for a chipped ecu is still cheaper then a emanage or vafc.

Its a base map for a F23 on a P30 table. I'm not sure if I'm wording that right.

Easy version: its a p30 map with the numbers to run a stock F23 motor. It runs great all around, part throttle is great too :D

Another note: I ditched the 450 DSM's and I'm running a set of 550 RC's now. I was maxing out the 450' on a higher setting today. We'll see tomorrow what she does at 14psi :p

Back