Got it!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Turbo&Auto

Nick Go FAST!!
I got my engine today finally. A whole lot of bullshit with the delivery of the engine. Dude I bought it from tells me that they tried to drop it off but when they got here we told him they need an appointment to make a delivery :lol: I've never heard that one before.....Then he tells me they tried again on 7/5 and we were closed....Funny cause I was here all day :)

None the less, dude I bought it from was quick with the replies and the motor is fucking clean!!! I opened the throttle blade up and swabbed the inside of the intake mani with a long Q-tip, no sludge at all! 220psi across the board on the compression test too!! I'm going to need a couple weeks to even get started on this unfortunately.

f20a.jpg

f20a1.jpg

The valve cover is beat from the metal straps around the pallete. I have a H23 valve cover that I painted nice:
hondavc1.jpg

Hopefully it will just bolt-on :D

total understood, realestate agent cancled on me and had to go to my house in exeter (between wilkes and scranton) to get mortgage paper work being overnghted.

Hit me up again if you're going to be around my area again....hopefully I have something worth showing you when you do :D

Back