Got leaves?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Burning them is illegal in most places, and in California im sure its a big no no.

my bad im in the back woods bro we burn shit it the middle of town and the cops are the ones usually with the lighter

I mow mine with a mulching blade and let them sit. But I don't have a foot of leaves either. More like a 4 inch cover. I rake the lawn two times a year to get all the little bits out. Its a ton of work twice a year, but it beats the shit out of raking every weekend through fall, winter, etc..

lucky you... they barely started falling off the trees here about a month ago... but on the bright side, i have warmer weather.. lol

Those look like sugar gums and if so they just started to turn here, all the other trees are bare and these bastards with the little spikey balls hang on until it snows.

Right Now for
North Pole, AK (99705)

FREE Weather on Your Desktop

27.png

Mostly Cloudy
-17°F
Feels Like
N/A°F
Updated: Nov 16 07:55 p.m. Alaska ST
Forecast for tonight:
13.gif

Flurries Overnight Low
-30°F

Precip
30%

I wish we still had leaves :cry:
I forget that it's still autumn in most places.

lmao. And I get depressed when I see low 40s. We had a week of -20 or so actual temp last winter. I wonder what we'll hit this year.

i absolutely hate my Liquid Ambers (trees name)... they have to be one of the worst trees someone could plant.. in a residential area anyways..

as usual, the day after i rake... the yard is covered again.. bah!

Back