Got Lip?.....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

what the fuck is this shit?

dontpelorian21-img600x450-1073382597p1010159.jpg

That shit is kinda cool. Its pretty unique. Nobody in your State would have anything like that, and you could pick up all the chicks, not just the crooked tooth ones.

Originally posted by randerson165@Jun 9 2004, 01:15 PM
That shit is kinda cool. Its pretty unique. Nobody in your State would have anything like that, and you could pick up all the chicks, not just the crooked tooth ones.

All the chicks I know would laugh at you if you sported retarded shit like that. Hell, my gf even makes fun of Altezzas....I have trained her well ;)

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jun 9 2004, 06:00 AM
what the fuck is this shit?

dontpelorian21-img600x450-1073382597p1010159.jpg

It's damn sexy shit. :D

But my question is, how would you park the bitch in a regular parking spot without ripping off the front valance? Leave the big ass exhaust in grandma's way at the local grocery store?

Originally posted by ktanaka+Jun 9 2004, 04:41 PM-->
randerson165
@Jun 9 2004, 01:15 PM

All the chicks I know would laugh at you if you sported retarded shit like that. Hell, my gf even makes fun of Altezzas....I have trained her well ;)

mine's trained too! ;)

:huh: I wonder what they would charge to plow my driveway?

:blink: hmm... A tad boxy for my taste...

Hopefully that Mad JDM trend will not make it's way over here.

nah.

That front lip is for wheelchair access!!!! They are just very misunderstood humanitarians, philanthropists even.

That car sucks. :p

Back