Got me a 200sx yall

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I had pics of the wiring and the valve cover but those and some pics of my daughter got corrupted before i had a chance to save them to the pc. I could take some new pics now, but they would suck.

And considering these are as rare or rarer than adamantium, it was baffling to see no rust, and only one bad ding under the d side taillight. The clear coat even is in as good condition as the rest of the car. The guy i bought it from is to say the least, very weird. I agreed to not speak of it... on club s12 anyways.

It would take a long explanation to really understand the situation, but im not going to tarnish my rep here by going into detail.

Edit: you know what, i might give a few details. Maybe..

All i can say is we had a disagreement, then he aired it on the forum over there misrepresenting the situation by cherry picking parts of pm's. If you are a cs12 member, its likely you saw the thread already.

With that said, the deal we had was for me to return the wheels after i didnt need them anymore. He got impatient, angry whatever etc and doubted my integrity. I admit i got pissed off and said some stuff that could have been left out, but he failed to ready a written contract outlining the terms of the deal in regards to the wheels. I needed them for my sisters car for maybe another month, and by then he'd already gone postal even though i gave him 2 back so he could get started on polishing them. At the time, i only could afford two tires. He could not offer wiggle room, nor would he stop threatening legal action even though we both knew he had no leg to stand on.

After another two weeks my sisters brakes went out in the accord (the one i used to drive) and it jumped a curb front end first, where the two wheels happened to be mounted. Told him about it the next day, and he flipped out. The main reason i agreed not to mention it on cs12 is because of this last detail: the day before i gave him the two wheels we exchanged email messages and i told him that as a sort of 'olive branch' for me to him i would bring the two i wasnt using to his house around 2-4pm. He decided to show up at my house at like 10am the next day.

I never gave him my address, and he told me that he looked at my facebook and saw a pic of my house that randomly had my street address number in it. Im talkin like hes weird. Trust me. Thats like fifth page google search status... and in related news, this is why i changed my name on facebook, made all my albums private, and want a name change!

Yeah it was kinda epic... just weird though really. Anyways, soon as the sun comes back out im gonna snap a bunch of new pics to replace most of the ones i lost. I actually did it in the first place so the wire tuck and s12 engine harness deletes go as i plan. I have about 10 connectors in the engine bay that are unused, all parts of the original ca18et wiring. I just hate looking at it all. It seriously looks like crap. At some point when i finally get a factory service manual for the s12 200sx im gonna remove as much of the original harness as i can without cutting the wire so that it might still be useful to someone else. As i understand the s12 wiring it is kinda hit or miss on the wiring color code consistency so no one place or book will have the exact colors. If anyone has a detailed breakdown of the s12 engine harness and its color codes and all connection locations i would be forever grateful, because i cant find anything yet online that has everything i need

Back