got me a 91 ef

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mref80891

brand new to the civic world. just had questions on how to get more horse power. and how to fix my interior. i need a cup holder for my car too. and the inside door trims. plus wat is the difference between a clutch cable and a hydraulic

You're going to need to be more specific. How much more horsepower? And how much do you have to spend on it? And what's wrong with your interior?

Clutch hydrolic is break fluid lines running from the master to the slave, vs cable is a cable from peddle to slave on the trany... if I do remeber corectly. Hydrolic imo is better

hydrolic is better, but ef's are cable, I actually prefer a cable trans because you can get a better "feel" with the pedal, sohc zc swap it, full swap for 5-600 bucks and be sporty, good on gas, use existing electronics and mounts

@brutalb83- i dont have the door trims for my car. and i have a center consul with no cup holder. and im looking for some horse power just to keep up with a car that is fully built.
@serilion & dilbeckskate- hoow do u get the clutch to not feel so stiff.

Back