Got my baby back today!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I'm nota fan of the front end at all, but I hear you on acura parts costing an arm and a leg. How much did that car actually run you btw? I'm looking to purchase one in the next couple of years, like after schools done.

ok...i would like to say that those who say u dont like this NSX...Your a liar and a hater....that NSX is sick...KSRCIVIC is my boy and i can a stand by the fact that this nsx will get driven like a "track car" but look sick ass hell when it blow by ur teg or civic...the jgtc look is sick...and i wonder when u watch all the jgtc and the super touring races do you hate on those cars as well...cause if u do there is some think wrong with you madola oblonggata. you should go get that checked out

Originally posted by Lshatch916@Nov 8 2004, 10:14 AM
ok...i would like to say that those who say u dont like this NSX...Your a liar and a hater....that NSX is sick...KSRCIVIC is my boy and i can a stand by the fact that this nsx will get driven like a "track car" but look sick ass hell when it blow by ur teg or civic...the jgtc look is sick...and i wonder when u watch all the jgtc and the super touring races do you hate on those cars as well...cause if u do there is some think wrong with you madola oblonggata. you should go get that checked out
[post=413743]Quoted post[/post]​

I'm trying to figure out where you are coming from...just because some of us prefer the clean lines the car had with the oem popup lights over the huge bulges in the frontend with those ugly fixed lamps doesn'tr mean we are liars and haters. An I don't think anyone that posted in here said "THAT CAR LOOKS LIKE ASS!!!!" It looks nice, but I personally like the stock headlights over those ones. If there were a fixed headlamp conversion that didn't ruin the lines of the front end, I'd hit that in a new york minute. It's a nice car, and don't call me a liar. I would drive that nsx anyday, over almost any integra. I give props to a good job on the modifications. Just not my style.

Originally posted by MikeBergy+Nov 8 2004, 02:19 PM-->
Lshatch916
@Nov 8 2004, 10:14 AM
[post=413743]Quoted post[/post]​

I'm trying to figure out where you are coming from...just because some of us prefer the clean lines the car had with the oem popup lights over the huge bulges in the frontend with those ugly fixed lamps doesn'tr mean we are liars and haters. An I don't think anyone that posted in here said "THAT CAR LOOKS LIKE ASS!!!!" It looks nice, but I personally like the stock headlights over those ones. If there were a fixed headlamp conversion that didn't ruin the lines of the front end, I'd hit that in a new york minute. It's a nice car, and don't call me a liar. I would drive that nsx anyday, over almost any integra. I give props to a good job on the modifications. Just not my style.
[post=413864]Quoted post[/post]​

personally i think the headlight conversion and the wing are the best aspects of the car....personally i think that if u said u didnt like anything on that car ur lying and there is something wrong with your madola oblonggata...but that just MY personal opinion :blink:

car looks nice; i also dont really like the headlight; but its not that bad. wide body in the works??? :D

LOL no wide body for the NSX, I'm not a fan of that, unless I was somehow able to buy the entire marga hills kit and not just the front bumper, then yea I would go wide body but only because the full kit doesnt look like a wide body. I see most people don't like the headlight conversion I don't know what the deal with that is, but the only thing I can say is that the lights don't look nearly as big in person as they do in those pics. Oh and Lshatch916 thanks for backin me up bro, but its cool everyone is entitled to their opinion, just like everyone that has seen the car in person loves it. Anyway thanks for all the compliments again! Oh and here is the look I was trying for, not exact but something JGTC'ish :lol:

artansx.jpg

i like it, except the wing. and please dont put a roof scoop on your car. one more thing, id look into some different wheels. just my two cents. overall though, it looks good.

Very nice. I'm an uber fan of pop-up headlights converted to fixed, and yours are sick.

Back