Got my Commitment Letter

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CRX-YEM

Super Moderator
VIP
Well it's official I am now a home owner
Home Depot and Lowes will become my best friends.

Moving back to my hometown of wallyworld (wallingford) ,CT

it's the last house on a cul de sac, so no more stupid ricer / mobil boom boxes
/ idiots flying by etc...

:toot: congrats bro, i can't wait to be a homeowner- Good luck with it, and I'm only an hour down the road if you need a hand with some renovation- B)

congrats man, wish i could afford a home here in the bay area... unfortunately you need to make more than 100grand a year :(

Lucky Fawker....... :angry:

I'm still trying to find a house and a garage...and the banks are not going to give me any mortgage unless I have 25% down and the closing cost's....

I can afford a nice house..around the $250K+......but because of my credit..and the amount I have in saving's...Im forced to look at something in the minus 100K's price area....... :(

life suck's.....everyone...Please....LEARN FROM MY MISTAKES...

congrats on getting a new house.

instead of having to hear "boom boxes" and hearing "ricer fly-bys", you are gonna have to put up with stupid teenagers getting drunk and/or stoned, people fucking and being able to not park in your driveway because some schmuck is havinga party next door and all their friends/family cars are blocking your driveway...hehe

Originally posted by Airjockie@Feb 25 2004, 09:33 PM
Lucky Fawker....... :angry:

I'm still trying to find a house and a garage...and the banks are not going to give me any mortgage unless I have 25% down and the closing cost's....

I can afford a nice house..around the $250K+......but because of my credit..and the amount I have in saving's...Im forced to look at something in the minus 100K's price area....... :(

life suck's.....everyone...Please....LEARN FROM MY MISTAKES...

Clayton I had credit booboos as well, but if you have proof that thing have been paid or the debt has been cancelled it makes a big difference. There are also a shit load of options avaliable for first time home buyers etc.. there's FHA. CFHA, VA and the state of connecticut has a First time home buyers program as well

as far as having 20% down, man I got really lucky, I bought my grandmothers house, and she gave us a gift of equity = to 20% down.

So I had to buy the house for $181,250, she gaves us $36,250, and my wife and I took out a loan for $145,000 .. believe me if it wasn't for the fact I bought my grandma's house I'd be in the same boat as you.

TrailorParkPimp:
see that's the nice thing about moving into a neighborhood where your neighbors are 35-40+ with no kids.

Good deal Dennis. You need to throw a few parties there. I am hoping to be a home owner this summer. If you need paint let me know, but it will have to be soon since I am probably quiting very soon.

Congrachumikashunz! :lol:

Give me a few years to get stable again, and I'll be joining you too.

Back