Got my first paycheck from the new job today...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I'm 18 making 520 gross and taking home 400 a week after taxes, medical, dental, and vision if I don't work OT. I took the semester off to gain job security, but going to school full time and working OT almost every week is damn tough =(. I'm currently in a struggle to become an overachiever because I don't want to be in this town my whole life.

Congrats on your new job and yes, taxes fucking blow. I hope all continues to go well for you.

My hat is off to you Kanned is good to see an 18yo who is responsible and works hard it makes you appreciate it more plus it teaches you responsibilitys here in NC and in alot of states there are alot teens and grown ups that live off mom and dad's income and everything is given in a silver platter those are the ones that dont care about the importance of money keep up the work and good job Kanned.....

My hat is off to you Kanned is good to see an 18yo who is responsible and works hard it makes you appreciate it more plus it teaches you responsibilitys here in NC and in alot of states there are alot teens and grown ups that live off mom and dad's income and everything is given in a silver platter those are the ones that dont care about the importance of money keep up the work and good job Kanned.....
Just like my pops raised me... I went through some pretty shitty times before I finally decided to move in and spend time with my father around 15 or so. I owe that man everything. Thanks for the props.

kanned im old enough to have a son your age and trust me my son will be reaised just like me ...... you are welcome for the props......

i'd be happier than shit if houses with 3 car garages cost 48k

touche'

i live in a 1 bedroom apt with a wood burning fireplace, porche, w/d, den a total of 900 sq ft and the apt complex does my laundry for free!!!!! and i pay 521.00 a month.......

i live in a 1 bedroom apt with a wood burning fireplace, porche, w/d, den a total of 900 sq ft and the apt complex does my laundry for free!!!!! and i pay 521.00 a month.......
i thought you wife is a doctor? and where the hell do you live, it sounds like an assisted living center my grandma is in.

HA HA HA we are engaged not married YET....lol and i live 2 miles from Wake Forrest University and Baptist Hospital and 90% of the residents are students, nurses and Doctors, so the complex trys to help us out since we all work odd shifts and the students too.....lol

Last edited:
Back