Got my free flat screen!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

phunky.buddha

Mad scientist
VIP
So it's not a 60 inch DLP, but it only cost me a total of $0.99 and some waiting time:

Look- free delivery too!
free_wega_med_1.jpg

20 inch Trinitron that it's replacing... oh yeah- GO HORNS!
free_wega_med_2.jpg

Yeah, it really was addressed to me, and didn't fall off a truck:
free_wega_med_3.jpg

Not just a box of rocks!
free_wega_med_4.jpg

Heavy ass mofo
free_wega_med_5.jpg

It works!
free_wega_med_6.jpg

Not bad for a total outlay of 99 cents, I think. It keeps me from having to squint at the 20 incher, and it'll save me a few thousand bucks for a few more years while I wait for DLP and OLED to mature a bit more.

I'm setting up for a free XBox 360 right now, and if you want to get in on it, just click the referral link in the sig (or right here). :)

I know most of you think it's BS, but this thread is there just to show you guys that it really works. Oh- I got the free iPod a few months back too:

https://hondaswap.com/~mike/freepay/freeipod

Nice, I paid like $350 for my 32 inch Trinitron flat scen a year ago. You almost need 2 people to lift the goddamn thing.

click the link in my sig to sign up :) ive had this up for a long time, everyone keeps signing up but never completes an offer :cry:

so click link in my sig, sign up and complete an offer. then refer friends to do the same :)

please use my link :)

I completed another off for you Cal, but then it said i haven't completed any offers.
There is a FREE offer, if you sign up for the citibank CC.
I'm not sure you have to use it, but i don't have any credit anyways.
complete one for me :)
Free X-Bocks 360

I received my free Motorola Razr phone from www.internetopiniongroup.com and it cost me a grand total of around $5, if that, and I didn't need any referrals. Took awhile to get, but when I sold it for $230 or so on ebay, a $225 profit on an investment of $5 isn't too shabby.

Quoted post[/post]]
so which offer did you complete that was only .99 ?

Yeah, Good question? I just started the one for a 60gb ipod video. Hopefully it works, and some people start going under my referall. Grr.

Also, got another question for you. How long does it say complete offer even though you did one of them? Like I applied for a citi-bank student credit card( I actually need one), and the Now Complete Offer page is still there.

Quoted post[/post]]
click the link in my sig to sign up :) ive had this up for a long time, everyone keeps signing up but never completes an offer :cry:

so click link in my sig, sign up and complete an offer. then refer friends to do the same :)

ok i signed up for two CC's for the the flat screen and Ipod...when i get the cards i'll make two gas purchases...lets see how this works

Do you get any junk mail or phone calls from telemarketers?

I'll sign up if I don't get any junkmail or telemarketers.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

ok i signed up for two CC's for the the flat screen and Ipod...when i get the cards i'll make two gas purchases...lets see how this works
thanks y0 :)

you guys want an apple mini mac click on my sig

The deal that I ended up doing (and didn't even realize it) was I applied for the audiubles.com (sp?) 14 day/2 free books trial period. You put in your credit card download your two books, then cancel your subsription (its an option on the audiubles.com website) I got 2 free audio books in a few hours then canceled, and then I got an email from the people in my sig saying that I completed a deal. Now I just need 9 others to do it. I want my minimac.

Quoted post[/post]]
Nice, I paid like $350 for my 32 inch Trinitron flat scen a year ago. You almost need 2 people to lift the goddamn thing.

Nah, just one guy who's really strong and has LONG arms. :)

Quoted post[/post]]
I completed another off for you Cal, but then it said i haven't completed any offers.
There is a FREE offer, if you sign up for the citibank CC.
I'm not sure you have to use it, but i don't have any credit anyways.
complete one for me :)
Free X-Bocks 360

When you click on the offer, there's a popup window that tells you exactly what must be done to complete. Some of the offers kind of suck and you have to finish the trial period and become a paying member before they'll let you complete, but that's just how some of it goes.

Quoted post[/post]]
so which offer did you complete that was only .99 ?

Real Rhapsody trial.

Quoted post[/post]]
:thumbsup: on the tv and how bout that ass whooping t-t got on sat.

:werd:

That game was way more lopsided than I thought it would be.

Quoted post[/post]]
Do you get any junk mail or phone calls from telemarketers?

I'll sign up if I don't get any junkmail or telemarketers.

No junk mail or phone calls- they never know your phone number anyway.

Back