Got my turbo stuff need some input??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

96coupeb18

Hey guys I got a 95 Teg GSR Stock, I just got a T3/T4 Hybrid Turbo specs are .48AR Intake and .63AR Exhaust and .57 Trim. I am using a FMIC 18X9X3
also going to order a hondata s200, was thinking of V-AFC hack but decided to do it right. So I got some RC injectors for 550cc for cheap new for only $260. So my ?? is absolutely what is the most boost I can run and still be safe, I am going to get the Hondata s200 professional tuned of course and use the 550cc injectors, I was thinking at least 10lbs, maybe even 12lbs. Cause I seen hondata did the same car at 10lbs with 440cc and got 260whp. So is 12lbs ok. with the bigger injectors. thanks for any help

Are you doing anything else to your fuel system? Id toss in a fuel pump and adj. regulator to be safe. It's not much, but its going to help those injectors alot.

Are you going to be using any type of fuel managment? IE..vortech/cartech?

I don't know if the hondata does that (new to the honda seen)

Sounds like a nice setup, but I would really talk to your tuner and see what he says.

Hey 96coupeb18 where is my safc. You never sent it. I sent you 156 and you never sent the safc. Where is it? Huh?

my friend is running 11 lbs t5/t6 (?) with a block gaurd thicker head gasket and stock internals.

t5/t6? what the fuck is that?

and dude, no offense, but no one gives a 1/4 of a shit about what your friend has.

as for the vortech.cartech issue- hondata = standalone. no fmu is needed.

an intank pump is needed.
a fuel pressure reg. is not.

as for the "scam" please resolve this in another thread or the correct way, via PM's.

Back