Got my turbo today!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

knowledge

Well I got my Greddy turbo kit today. I have my type 24v Intercooler kit already. All I need is my BOV and 440cc injectors. A few guages and a few other misc. stuff. Oh yeah..... Greddy fucked up when they packed my turbo kit. Instead of me getting the FCU (I wasn't going to use it anyways) they sent an E-Manage! For real yo. I am glad I haven't bought it yet. Now all I need is my E-01 and I should be good (also I can get rid of that V-AFC). I will have pics soon.

sucks for the guy who ordered the e-manage and got the fcu..........lol :lol:

Originally posted by tedwright@Jun 26 2003, 10:31 AM
sucks for the guy who ordered the e-manage and got the fcu..........lol :lol:

Yeah tell me about it. Man I have to take like 2 weeks of leave from work just so I have enough time to do everything to my car that I have to do. Oh well I will just have to be a slow and long process yo.

very nice knowledge!~ if you need an extra hand on the weekends, let me know, i can help out. can't wait to go for a ride in her when she's all done, now she'll be rice and fast! :D

LMMFAO B16! Yeah you are right though. :rolleyes: I will hit you up before I do the install if you are serious about the helping hand yo. We need a good BBQ again anywayz.

Back