got my wisdom teeth removed

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Havok@Aug 13 2004, 02:58 PM
How do you not have wisdom teeth?!
[post=376571]Quoted post[/post]​

I just do not, they never formed, and the never will, so no ridiculous dental surgery for me.

i got mine done my junior year in highs chool... all four were impacted, i remember them sticking the needle in my arm adn the next thing I knew i was being walked from my moms van to the house. I put on my PJs and went to sleep for about... 10 hours until I got rudely woken up by some ass who doesn't know how to dial a phone.

then i had chicken broth for the next three days. My cheeks were swollen for about two weeks.

I had mine taken out 3 years ago. Didn't swell up or anything. Most painless and hassle free surgery I've seen (in my case)

well other than me getting dehydrated and passing out and taking a trip to the hospital, mine was ok too. it doesn't really hurt at all. i just try to put ice on my face to reduce the swelling, but then i also put a hot pad on my face so i can move my jaws. it's not that bad otherwise. i just have an excuse to sit around the house and not do chores or anything. :thumbsup:

Originally posted by E_SolSi+Aug 14 2004, 03:19 PM-->
Originally posted by MaaseyRacer@Aug 14 2004, 01:24 AM
Havok
@Aug 13 2004, 02:58 PM
How do you not have wisdom teeth?!
[post=376571]Quoted post[/post]​

I just do not, they never formed, and the never will, so no ridiculous dental surgery for me.
[post=376729]Quoted post[/post]​

FREAK!!!!!!
[post=376881]Quoted post[/post]​

LMMFAO.....bahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!

I remember when I got mine out. The dentist was a young guy, so I got to have some really hot assistant pump me full of laughing gas, which was awesome, then the docter gave me a shot and I was out. I woke up in one of the side rooms of the office, and my mom drove me home. Later that day I was eating cheese soup and french fries. It was a good day. And I got hooked up with lots of vicatin, so I didn't care much about anything for the next month or so.

Originally posted by brc80@Aug 13 2004, 02:15 PM
I remeber when i got mine done, worst thing ever.
[post=376485]Quoted post[/post]​

then consider yourself fortunate.

all 4 of my wisdom teeth were pulled two months ago. they gave me nitrous to calm me, but they screwd that up so it only worked for like 2 minutes. then the pain meds i had did NOTHING. not even the whole next week i took them. tylenol helped more.
and i was awake the whole time. anyone who has to be knocked out isn't a man :ph34r:

Originally posted by Prowler@Aug 15 2004, 11:32 AM
and i was awake the whole time. anyone who has to be knocked out isn't a man :ph34r:
[post=377095]Quoted post[/post]​

uh... you're supposed to be knocked out. Your dentist must not know what he's doing apparently especially if they didn't give you an anesthetic to numb everything for the 30 min-hour it takes to crack and pull all the teeth.

Originally posted by revolution8k+Aug 15 2004, 08:25 PM-->
@Aug 15 2004, 11:32 AM
and i was awake the whole time. anyone who has to be knocked out isn't a man  :ph34r:
[post=377095]Quoted post[/post]​

uh... you're supposed to be knocked out. Your dentist must not know what he's doing apparently especially if they didn't give you an anesthetic to numb everything for the 30 min-hour it takes to crack and pull all the teeth.
[post=377128]Quoted post[/post]​

Whatever, I had one shot to the longbuckle nerve (the main one the runs along your mouth), and then in went the pliers, ripped those fuckers right out, took about 15 minutes, got some hydocodones and off I went. I haven't been knocked out during dental surgery since I was eight and bit the dentist finger. two root canals, and three extractions later, I'm still alive.

I had a root canal from breaking a tooth in football. They are teh suck!!!!

The dentist couldn't give me enough novacaine to kill the pain. Every twirl of the drill bit made me twitch, wince, sent shivers down my spine, and I had a tear forming in the corner of my eye. No bullshit. I'm not a cryer, and I can handle a good amount of pain, but that was an automated response to the pain in my face......

Everything else just seems like a pinch compared to that.

QUOTE(Prowler @ Aug 15 2004, 11:32 AM)
and i was awake the whole time. anyone who has to be knocked out isn't a man

call me a girl, but i'd rather have him knock me out than sit through that shit. i can take a good deal of pain in my mouth, i've been drilled before without any anesthetic, but when they cut me open, break my tooth in half, pull the bitch out, and then pull out the dead nerve, i'd rather not remember a damn thing.

Have you ever been sedated?!? It is the greatest feeling EVER. When they put me out for my Wisdom Teeth I woke up warm and fuzzy all over. I spent the whole day in my bed lying next to my gf. Best day ever. The next day was a different story however...

The drugs they give you for afterward (codine, a cousin to morphine) blows ass. I go 0 high off of it. I would have felt better selling it on the street.

All four of mine are impacted perpindicular and breaking apart from the force. No pain, I just spit out a chunk of tooth once in a blue moon and go on with life.

they gave me Versed and Fentanyl. FUCKED ME UP. i got Vicodin for pain, but have yet to use them. i'm saving them for when i don't have pain just wanna feel good. :)

Originally posted by Callidus@Aug 16 2004, 07:33 PM
they gave me Versed and Fentanyl. FUCKED ME UP. i got Vicodin for pain, but have yet to use them. i'm saving them for when i don't have pain just wanna feel good. :)
[post=377720]Quoted post[/post]​

:ditto: That is exactly what I did. :)

I still have all the Vicodan from when I broke my leg and had surgery.

I don't care about feeling good, I am saving them untill I find an addict.

$$Cha-Ching$$$

Money+Feeling Good>Feeling Good!!!

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Aug 15 2004, 04:15 PM
I haven't been knocked out during dental surgery since I was eight and bit the dentist finger
[post=377167]Quoted post[/post]​

that's funny shit, wonder how often dentists get their fingers bit

Back