1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Got new suspension for my car

Discussion in 'Wheels / Suspension / Tires / Brakes' started by Nopspawn, Apr 27, 2004.

1. Nopspawn

Nopspawn Senior Member

I just recieved my Tein SS for my car.
    Here's a pic of the coilovers (sorry it was taken on a camera phone, haven't replaced my digi cam that got jacked yet)
    [​IMG]

And they are going on my DC4 (the pic is kinda old, I now have an ITR spoiler)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Anyone have any comments about the SS about the coilovers in general or the installation, they would be greatly apprechiated. I'm gonna try to get them on Wednesday or Thursday, and hopefully get some new pics on Friday.

2. asmallsol

asmallsol Super Moderator

The new perches are nice. I belive they are steel. They used to be aluminum so they would bond to the steel threads.

I would recomend that you buy a jar of antiseize and coat the threads of them. I live in michigan (salt capitol of the world) and I have had ZERO problems with rust with my HA's.

3. integraslut78

integraslut78 Stylus DJ Extraordinaire

I like your car bro. I have a 2001 GS. Is that the JDM front end conversion, whatever it is it looks super clean. :thumbsup:

4. asmallsol

asmallsol Super Moderator

Yep. I didn't even notice until you said so.

5. phunky.buddha

phunky.buddha Admin with a big stick Admin VIP

Very nice. :thumbsup:

The SS set bolts up pretty easily- just take your time putting it all together.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted