Got new wheeeels

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

proxes fz4 = mud and snow. worst case, i just put the as430's back on. those are AMAZING in the snow.

funny, trav wrecked his tercel on fz4's. they are wiiiiide.

oh yeah, eric, they rub :wink: but only when i slide the car. perfect for DD. guess ill have to either cut the well lip more or roll em up.

Quoted post[/post]]
hmm that car looks familiar, lookin sharp with 2 different wheelsets :wink:

fuckin right doggie its hawtness! i went to blockbuster and ive already had compliments. everyone around town knows the car, its one of only 2 hopped up mirages in southbridge. the other is 1.8 drag only turbo 4g coupe.

also, the wheels howl a bit, almost like the azenis. ive got no ill effects, they ride straight and smooooth. the sidewall max pressure is 50psi. im running them at 40psi. is that too low? they are bi-directional. trust me they are on the right sides :wink:

I've officially seen the cou-dan in person...Its quite the 'mobile

the wheels look good, glad you're happy with them.

Martine sent me another email thanking me for the fender.

after further investigation they are indeed circuit 10's oh well. still :thumbsup: to me!

driving in the snow/ice... they are just as good as the as430s. i will say on dry or wet pavement they grip nice, and stopping is unbelieveable with the wider track.

to hell with you B, they work great on the mirage.

Torques:
torque.jpg

Circut 10's:
circuit10.jpg

sorry, I got them confused...

i dont care what they are called eric, they are still really hot on the car.

yeah, EGproject, his buddy joe (EPmoshelini or whatever) and i curbed the car at shaws yesterday. no damage whatsoever except for a small dent in the muffler.

we then proceeded to tear up the back of the parking lot with linked fwd drifting :)

Looks good. I like em. But for the love of god bathe your car.

I live in 28 days of rain straight, and yet sometimes my car still gets bathed on shitty days.

Quoted post[/post]]
You got the chalk on the window, and not on the chalkboard. You might wanna look into that.

thats bingo marker y0.

Quoted post[/post]]
Looks good. I like em. But for the love of god bathe your car.

I live in 28 days of rain straight, and yet sometimes my car still gets bathed on shitty days.

id love to :cry: but with the heating up and freezing of the water everyday if i washed the car it would be a waste of 5 bucks, because it would be just as dirty within 10 miles. tommy actually washed the car for me yesterday when it was in his garage, and this is the aftermath of driving it from the shop, to the gas station, to subway, and then home.

Back